Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Hi! Amtech and Qiaozhi

    Many thanks.

    OK! But in "preview Post" the PCB is very large. May be need resise it. How???

    Regards

    Dirceu

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    TO QIAOZHI

    How to post here a PCB from Sprint Layout 5.0?
    I need instructions.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dirceu
    The best solution is to compress it is as either a zip or rar file. These file types are recognised by the forum software.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    TO QIAOZHI

    How to post here a PCB from Sprint Layout 5.0?
    I need instructions.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dirceu
    Hello DIRCEU . The sprint files are already posted somewhere on this forum . The way I post a image of pcb from sprint lay-out 5 is when I first open sprint lay-out , I then hit "photoview" on the left side index . Then with your mouse arrow hit the "File" in top-left corner and scroll to "export" and open[scroll] to "gif" . Then the new box says gif-export , hit ok and the next box will say "Save As" [sprint-layout 5 ] so change that title to your desktop and type filename below as surf-pi and then hit save .
    You will then have an image saved on your [computer desktop] to download on this forum you will then use the [manage attachments tool ] of this forum .

    Or just e-mail me the sprint lay-out file and I will be glad to post the pcb images here for you .

    [email protected]

    I have this Surf P.I. file already from 2 years ago but it might not be correct like Today's version that you are working on !!!

    I am now trying to learn new software called Kicad eda , I got the idea from technician and forum member "Merc".

    Best Regards.............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    TO QIAOZHI

    How to post here a PCB from Sprint Layout 5.0?
    I need instructions.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dirceu

    Leave a comment:


  • bebe2010
    replied
    PCB coil that goes to surf PI

    20 cm diam, 24 turns, 1 mm, spaced 3 mm

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Espiral3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	329704

    Leave a comment:


  • bebe2010
    replied
    for "silverdog"

    Thank you for pcb.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    I would like to ask? Coil the smaller the better targeting?How much coil right?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    'Whites Surf PI, really good?
    Stable?>
    if your Garry's PI one is good for you then Surf PI will be also good. for you. one principle bears due same principle. such the world. if you had burn by chinese women and chinese man everybody say you that you are due chinese man.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    'Whites Surf PI, really good?
    Stable?>

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by bebe2010 View Post
    hello all
    I have great need for long PCB in jpeg format
    if someone can help me
    Thank you very much
    168 x 31 mm 1568 x 289 @ 237dpi

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bebe2010
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    ...this is it...works more than good!
    Coil is 21cm in diamm.. wire 0.35, 24 windings... 1e coin detects at 26cm distance in air, loud and clear!!!
    Hello ivconic
    I can do to get long pcb in jpeg format
    Thanks a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • bebe2010
    replied
    hello all
    I have great need for long PCB in jpeg format
    if someone can help me
    Thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • cristi71
    replied
    this is white modified.. coil 7 cm..very good for pin pointer or other aplications. regards Cristi.. 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSPwBZq8es and 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgb8QEhHlH0

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    Hello, you SURF PI had to find gold?
    If somebody hid the gold, then PI Surf Safely find gold. Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Hello, you SURF PI had to find gold?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X