Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fred
    replied
    Hi Geo,
    This is a nice litle schematic for a "pocket" detector that one can bring everywhere...interesting.
    Thanks,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi DIRCEU
    I have not pcb for this detector. You can draw a pcb or you van use a General purpose pcb (but don't use large wires).
    I attach here the schematic of Surfmaster. I think that it is exactly the same withsurf pi beach/diver
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    SURF PI BEACH/DIVER

    MANY THANKS GEO

    I'M VERY INTERESTED IN THIS DETECTOR BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE READ CORRECTLY THE VALUES OF COMPONENTS .AND I NEED THE COIL DATA AND PCB IF POSSIBLE.
    DO YOU HAVE EXPERIMENT THIS DETECTOR?
    HAVE A FEW NOTES IN SCHEMATIC/???

    REGARDS

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    started a topic Whites Surf PI schematic

    Whites Surf PI schematic

    Hi DIRCEU
    I attach here the schematic of Whites Surf PI
    Attached Files
Working...
X