Hi,
I am working on replacing timing logic with PIC12F675/683 on Surf PI like Carl's Hammerhead II.
I have all of the components to build except P-channel mosfet.
So I changed the coil driver for IRF740 but I am confused.
Is this coil driver works?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Whites Surf PI schematic
Collapse
X
-
Thanks cordius, but these are transmit pulse rate and transmit pulse width.
I have no problem understanding the 555 part.
I want to learn how integrator sample delay and secondary integrator sample delay achieved using 4093.
Leave a comment:
-
Quote from Mr. Bill:
"...
Pulse delay of mentioned units:
Surfmaster PI,: around 22uS. to 24uS. Depending on who, and when it was set up.
Surfmaster PI Pro.: It should be at 15uS. Not certain it quite makes it to this, with factory adjustments.
Judging from the performance from the Garrett MK II, I would say between 18uS., and 22uS. The Tesoro isn’t any faster.
The Headhunter PI.: Specs. call for 15uS. "
Would someone please explain how does the result 22uS - 24uS calculated from schematic.
Regards,
Mustafa.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
I am trying to understand Surf PI timings. I know it is very simple for most of you but I don't understand electronics very well.
My problem is how can I calculate sample delay from schematic.
I read about rc delays but schematic does not fit my readings.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi! IVCONIC
May be you made the schematic of your PCB.
If yes...would you like to post here ?
Many thanks,
DIRCEU.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks cordius, i ll take that in mind.
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by cordius View PostHallo Nelson,
the PCB is routing on TIP 32 and original schematics. (no sat-no pinpointer-no other modifications)
I dont know were is the problem, but on my surfmaster, TIP 32 and 220 ohm was very very hot using my coil.
I've change TIP32 and 220 ohm, with IRF9640 and 390 ohm and surfmaster work very good. No need change the layout of the PCB.
Other modification are only for study. (motion-no motion)
Leave a comment:
-
Hallo Nelson,
the PCB is routing on TIP 32 and original schematics. (no sat-no pinpointer-no other modifications)
I dont know were is the problem, but on my surfmaster, TIP 32 and 220 ohm was very very hot using my coil.
I've change TIP32 and 220 ohm, with IRF9640 and 390 ohm and surfmaster work very good. No need change the layout of the PCB.
Other modification are only for study. (motion-no motion)
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Cordius
I have a question. What about if i keep the circuit has the original, i mean, living the TIP 32 and the 220 ohm resistor has the original circuit or i have to replace other componets too?
I ask this cause i have a lot of TIP 32 and if the solution is fine and you are keeping the circuit has the real one, i don´t see where is the problem.
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by cordius View PostMy version (Aris) is the same of white's schematic.
My pcb routing on original schematics.
Only my modification is IRF9640 and 390 ohm dump resistor fom my coil. (Not TIP32)
Leave a comment:
-
Did anybody tried self adjusting threshold mod?Attached Files
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
My version (Aris) is the same of white's schematic.
My pcb routing on original schematics.
Only my modification is IRF9640 and 390 ohm dump resistor fom my coil. (Not TIP32)
Leave a comment:
-
This schematic traced from ApBerg's "surf rev1.2.LAY" not from "Aris version of SurfmasterPi.LAY".
Leave a comment:
-
Pin 7 of ICL7660 or MAX1044 go to pin 3 of 555Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedHello Mustafa
Thank you for the circuit !
C15 is OK it is for the neg. power supplay
Best regards.
Ap
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: