Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Is possible you post here your PCB of Whites surfmaster PI ?
    Thanks in advance

    Dirceu

    Hello Dirceu.

    Made a long pcb( 2side pcb) some years ago, easy to make it waterproof. Think I made it in protel, have to sears for it. As I remember it was sometimes a litle erretic indoors. Never used it for real searsing, made only some proto's. Can send in a Pmail the pcb file (need to sears on some cd's) if you have interest in it ?

    Regards.

    Ap
    Hi APBERG!

    I received your Pmail. Thanks.
    I'll work in this project now.


    Regards

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Is possible you post here your PCB of Whites surfmaster PI ?
    Thanks in advance

    Dirceu

    Hello Dirceu.

    Made a long pcb( 2side pcb) some years ago, easy to make it waterproof. Think I made it in protel, have to sears for it. As I remember it was sometimes a litle erretic indoors. Never used it for real searsing, made only some proto's. Can send in a Pmail the pcb file (need to sears on some cd's) if you have interest in it ?

    Regards.

    Ap

    Hi ! APBERG

    Wow!... nice work man!
    Its beautifull!
    Yes, ... send me please and thanks a lot.


    Dirceu

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    Is possible you post here your PCB of Whites surfmaster PI ?
    Thanks in advance

    Dirceu

    Hello Dirceu.

    Made a long pcb( 2side pcb) some years ago, easy to make it waterproof. Think I made it in protel, have to sears for it. As I remember it was sometimes a litle erretic indoors. Never used it for real searsing, made only some proto's. Can send in a Pmail the pcb file (need to sears on some cd's) if you have interest in it ?

    Regards.

    Ap
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Dirceu

    I have send you a PM have you received it....?

    Ap

    Hi! ApBerg

    Is possible you post here your PCB of Whites surfmaster PI ?
    Thanks in advance

    Dirceu

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Dirceu

    I have send you a PM have you received it....?

    Ap

    HI! APBERG

    YES I RECEIVED. WITH RESPECT THE PCB I CHECKED ALL. IT IS CORRECT. I THINK WHICH THE PROBLEM IS NE 5534 BECAUSE THE VERY SMALL SIGNAL AND NO VARIATION WHEN I PUT METALS NEAR THE COIL.
    i MADE THE PCB WITH EXPRESS PCB ONLY COPER SIDE.

    REGARDS

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    PM

    Hello Dirceu

    I have send you a PM have you received it....?

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi DIRCEU
    I attach here the schematic of Whites Surf PI
    HI! ANYONE


    ANYONE CAN HELPME WITH THIS DETECTOR PLEASE


    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi DIRCEU
    I have not pcb for this detector. You can draw a pcb or you van use a General purpose pcb (but don't use large wires).
    I attach here the schematic of Surfmaster. I think that it is exactly the same withsurf pi beach/diver

    HI GEO

    I NEED HELP!

    I FINISHED THE WHITES SURFMASTER PI.
    BUT... NOT WORK.
    WHEN POWER IS ON I CAN HEAR ONLY A CONTINUOUS BEEEEEEEEPP....IF I DICONECCT THE COILS THIS SOUND STILL CONTINUE.
    ALL VOLTAGES ARE NORMAL AND I CHECKED PCB, CONNECTTIONS ETC.
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT COIL CAN I USE???

    THANKS IN ADVANCE

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    HI J PLAYER.


    MANY THANKS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS.

    REGARDS

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    OK Dirceu.
    Good luck with the construction of the PI detector.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    OK DIRCEU.
    btw.... where are you from
    Regards

    HI GEO!

    I LIVE IN SOUTH OF BRAZIL.
    SEE THE LOCATION IN MAP.

    Leave a comment:


  • J_Player
    replied
    I own a White's Surf PI Pro detector which is nearly the same as the schematic shown, except it is the newer version with some circuit modifications. This is a lightweight detector that you can swing all day without getting tired. It is good for 100 feet submergence if you want to use it for diving, and it uses 8 AA cells that last a long time. The Surf PI detectors are popular for hunting jewelry and coins at the beaches in Florida and California. But they have poor discrimination abilities which leads to digging a lot of trash along with treasures.

    The original Surf PI has the advantage that the user can adjust the pulse delay to find fine gold. In the newer Surf PI Pro, the pulse delay control was replaced with a gain control that improves depth, but can cause instability in some conditions. The newer Pro version also has improved improved sensitivity because of a change in the amplifier. Many users like to modify the older Surf PI to boost the performance to the level of the newer Pro version while keeping the pulse delay control.

    While this detector is not comparable to the high end PI detectors like the Minelabs 4000, it costs a lot less. They can be bought used for around $400-$500 US on ebay in good condition.

    Good luck with your project
    J_P

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    OK DIRCEU.
    btw.... where are you from
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    WHITES SURFMASTER PI

    HI GEO!

    FIRSTLY...THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
    THE RESOLUTION THIS SCHEMATIC IS BETTER...IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PCB... NOT PROBLEM! I MAKE IT AND I INFORM YOU WHICH THOSE PROJECTS ARE EXACTLY I WANT...EASY MADE DETECTORS.
    THE INTERESTING FACT IS THE BEACHES HERE ARE STILL INEXPLOREDS BECAUSE METAL DETECTORS IS NOT VERY COMMON HERE.
    LATER I POST THE RESULTS HERE IN THIS FORUM.
    MY ENGLISH IS POOR... SORRY.


    THANKS AND THANKS...MY FRIEND.

    REGARDS

    DIRCEU.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Hi Geo,
    This is a nice litle schematic for a "pocket" detector that one can bring everywhere...interesting.
    Thanks,
    Fred.
    Hi fred.
    Yes and it is a white's very strong detector. With a small pcb it is a very light PI detector
    It is about the same with other whites like 1000....2000 and 3000

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X