Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nelson
    replied
    Thanks Ostin.
    Anyway it looks very simple circuit to give a try.
    Now i ´m working on my second delta pulse and Gary PI too.
    I´m seaching the post for new designs on PI and VLF detectors.
    Have you heard about Tarsos? It looks simple and nice to try also.
    Components for surfmaster are also very common, so for shure i´ll tried it.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    Hi! I dont know it is pro or not version. I desined PCB from picture in this theme.

    Leave a comment:


  • OSTIN
    replied
    Hi! I dont know it is pro or not version. I desined PCB from picture in this theme.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi, is this the Whites Surfmaster PI PRO version?
    Thanks
    Nelson

    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    Hi!
    I have done PCB for SurfmasterPI in Layout.
    Layloat files you can download here : http://www.md4u.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268 . Maybe there is some mistake.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi OSTIN
    Nice design
    Best regards.
    Ницца дизайн
    С уважением.

    Leave a comment:


  • OSTIN
    replied
    Hi!
    I have done PCB for SurfmasterPI in Layout.
    Layloat files you can download here : http://www.md4u.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268 . Maybe there is some mistake.

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello

    I want to ask coil info of Windows sorry Whites surf Pi


    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Hi Qiaozhi,

    I have used back|track 2 for some time in conjunction with VMware. So with VMware, it is also possible to start windows in a secured environment.
    It doesn't matter, to have some trojans, virus, etc. They remind me to tidy up the system. Often, it is convenient to set up the router to drop the IP within a minute. So every minute, I have a new IP adress. I am doing IP-hopping!

    Some websites take the IP adress for attack when they are visited. There are too many unserios file sharing sites, using this method. Using anonymizer web site, could be a solution.

    So periodically using fresh system avoids also the government trojan (german government trojan).

    Regards,
    Aziz
    Using VMware does not isolate your virtual Windows system from the rest of the world if it is bridged to the host. IP-hopping seems an unnecessary complication when you only need to buy some anti-virus software. Personally I use both Windows (with Norton Anti-Virus) and Ubuntu Linux. The Linux system is faster, more secure, and virus-free. The installation was quite painless, and wireless networking and intranet file sharing were ok. It just works. Setting up a printer can sometimes be a pain, but I can even print to my Lexmark Z55 that's connected to my Windoze box. I'm starting to use Linux in preference to Windows wherever possible.

    Try it - you might like it -> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyHeron

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    You should always practise safe-surfing...
    It only takes 12 minutes (on average) to contract a virus, while surfing the web, if you don't use anti-virus protection.
    Either that or switch to Linux.
    Hi Qiaozhi,

    I have used back|track 2 for some time in conjunction with VMware. So with VMware, it is also possible to start windows in a secured environment.
    It doesn't matter, to have some trojans, virus, etc. They remind me to tidy up the system. Often, it is convenient to set up the router to drop the IP within a minute. So every minute, I have a new IP adress. I am doing IP-hopping!

    Some websites take the IP adress for attack when they are visited. There are too many unserios file sharing sites, using this method. Using anonymizer web site, could be a solution.

    So periodically using fresh system avoids also the government trojan (german government trojan).

    Regards,
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Back again:
    Now having a new fresh windows version.

    I can recommend XXClone and multiple small windows partitions (10 GB), which can be copied in few minutes.
    Everybody should renew his windows system every four weeks at least! I didn't make this for several months and it was time to get all trojans, worms, virus, etc. from the system.

    Aziz
    You should always practise safe-surfing...
    It only takes 12 minutes (on average) to contract a virus, while surfing the web, if you don't use anti-virus protection.
    Either that or switch to Linux.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Back again:
    Now having a new fresh windows version.

    I can recommend XXClone and multiple small windows partitions (10 GB), which can be copied in few minutes.
    Everybody should renew his windows system every four weeks at least! I didn't make this for several months and it was time to get all trojans, worms, virus, etc. from the system.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    This mentioned site has worms and virus!
    It causes defects on the windows system.

    Be aware!

    Leave a comment:


  • hobbes_lives
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Warning! Do not use the link above!
    Can you please elaborate on your warning?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Warning! Do not use the link above!

    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello

    could you post info here like below example which white 's JVN pictures




    regards
    Unregistered

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    whites jvn

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hello

    could you post info here like below example which white 's JVN pictures




    regards
    Unregistered

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X