Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cordius
    replied
    Originally posted by hobbes_lives View Post
    Nice work cordius!
    Grazie ops thank's

    Leave a comment:


  • hobbes_lives
    replied
    Nice work cordius!

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    surf PI PRO

    My single layer PCB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi ApBerg.
    Thanks for the file. This evening i´ll check it out to see if everything is clear to me.
    King regards
    Nelson



    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Nelson.

    Here is a version that has the mods. that are on the handwriting corrected circuit .
    I only have tested it indoors. Looks it is working good !
    The notes on the circuit are mixed , look at it.

    Regards.

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    Surf in Sprint Layout

    Hello Nelson.

    Here is a version that has the mods. that are on the handwriting corrected circuit .
    I only have tested it indoors. Looks it is working good !
    The notes on the circuit are mixed , look at it.

    Regards.

    Ap
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    surf PI PRO

    I' have new PCB, new plains to built IT very simple and good PI metaldetector

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi ApBerg, can you please share Whites Surf master PI files.
    I ll like to make it, but no one has post any expirencies on his performance.
    My email is [email protected]
    In advance manu thanks
    Nelson



    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Is possible you post here your PCB of Whites surfmaster PI ?
    Thanks in advance

    Dirceu

    Hello Dirceu.

    Made a long pcb( 2side pcb) some years ago, easy to make it waterproof. Think I made it in protel, have to sears for it. As I remember it was sometimes a litle erretic indoors. Never used it for real searsing, made only some proto's. Can send in a Pmail the pcb file (need to sears on some cd's) if you have interest in it ?

    Regards.

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Have anyone build this metal detector jet (Whites Surf PI) and what are the results?.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by Eugene52 View Post
    Nice Work OSTIN !!!! I thought the only differences between the Whites Surfmaster PI series was in the Search-Coils ?? Thanks again for posting your Lay-out photo..............Regards..............Eugene52

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Thanks Andy and Ostin.

    My first Clone PI did very well
    Regards
    NELSON


    Originally posted by Andy_F View Post
    Also ADG441, DG441, DG211.


    It is desirable . 1N4007 - not analog. It is possible to use any power diode Shottki - 1N5817-1N5819, 1N5821-1N5822, 11DQ06, et cetera.


    It is possible to use any N-channel transistor with "logic-level gate" ("enhancement mode", "Direct interface to C-MOS, TTL, etc."). BS170, 2N7000, КП505...

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy_F
    replied
    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    analog of ADG444 are : КР590КН5, DG444, MAX364
    Also ADG441, DG441, DG211.

    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    analog of 1N5819 1N4007, it is protect md. It is not nesessary.
    It is desirable . 1N4007 - not analog. It is possible to use any power diode Shottki - 1N5817-1N5819, 1N5821-1N5822, 11DQ06, et cetera.

    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    BSN304A - BSN304, but its have different pin.
    It is possible to use any N-channel transistor with "logic-level gate" ("enhancement mode", "Direct interface to C-MOS, TTL, etc."). BS170, 2N7000, КП505...

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    Whites Surf PI schematic

    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    Hi!
    I have done PCB for SurfmasterPI in Layout.
    Layloat files you can download here : http://www.md4u.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268 . Maybe there is some mistake.

    Nice Work OSTIN !!!! I thought the only differences between the Whites Surfmaster PI series was in the Search-Coils ?? Thanks again for posting your Lay-out photo..............Regards..............Eugene52

    Leave a comment:


  • OSTIN
    replied
    analog of ADG444 are : КР590КН5, DG444, MAX364
    analog of 1N5819 1N4007, it is protect md. It is not nesessary.
    TL431 - is widespread, it is not problem to find it. it is as a last resort possible not to use him.
    BSN304A - BSN304, but its have different pin.

    Nobody have full program for Tracker Pi2, I maked Tracker PI2 too, but Clone-W much better

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Ostin.
    I had follow your proyects tru the Russian forum, and i have to said that you have done excellents proyects, so congratulations for that.
    Unfortunally, i don´t speak Russian. A time ago i had made two Clone PI MD with excellent results. Now i will like to madke ClonePI-W, but for that i need to know if i can replace the following components that are not available here in Chile. This are:

    ADG444
    1N5819
    TL431
    BSN304A

    My first detector made,was Tracker, but with the demo version. Now do you have the full program for tracker?

    In advance many thanks
    Nelson
    email: [email protected]


    Originally posted by OSTIN View Post
    Hi!
    I just have make Clone W (autor Andy_F). It is very simple and powerfull MD.
    it is located there : http://fandy.front.ru/ClonePI_W.htm
    I maked it on my board, nice detector!

    Leave a comment:


  • OSTIN
    replied
    Tarsos look like Volkstrum Sm

    Leave a comment:


  • OSTIN
    replied
    Hi!
    I just have make Clone W (autor Andy_F). It is very simple and powerfull MD.
    it is located there : http://fandy.front.ru/ClonePI_W.htm
    I maked it on my board, nice detector!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X