Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • barry
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Nelson.

    Here is a version that has the mods. that are on the handwriting corrected circuit .
    I only have tested it indoors. Looks it is working good !
    The notes on the circuit are mixed , look at it.

    Regards.

    Ap
    What do I use to open the "surf rev1.2.LAY" file ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Nelson.

    Here is a version that has the mods. that are on the handwriting corrected circuit .
    I only have tested it indoors. Looks it is working good !
    The notes on the circuit are mixed , look at it.

    Regards.

    Ap
    I made this 5 days ago just for fun (havent anything more important to do).
    And guess what? I am thrilled with it! Wow! It is working EXCELLENT!
    With 21cm diamm mono coil it is detecting 1e coin at 26cm distance in air!!!! Wow!
    B R A V O ApBerg!!!
    Like always, old rule justified; the things taken not so seriously turns to be most beautifull things in life!
    This is so versatile design; it can be used as powerfull pinpointer packed in a small tube with small coil or as very serious PI detector with large coil!
    I am delited,amazed and thrilled with this!!! Best small PI so far!

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Work in progress.....
    SMT PCB....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Good cordius and thanks again for your support.
    My email is [email protected]
    Kind regards
    Nelson

    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    surfmaster in the water resist box is not finish i don't know if it work and is downloaded in this forum opened in sprint layout.
    first surfmaster i post here, you see mounted, work very vell, is single face pcb aslo.
    If you contact me in PVT and write your e-mail i send you all file to built it.

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    surfmaster in the water resist box is not finish i don't know if it work and is downloaded in this forum opened in sprint layout.
    first surfmaster i post here, you see mounted, work very vell, is single face pcb aslo.
    If you contact me in PVT and write your e-mail i send you all file to built it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Cordius
    Thanks for the information about coil data.
    Also let me know if your pcb was made from the sprint layout file that is post here, that is also a one side pcb?
    Regards
    Nelson



    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    hi, excuse me, open button NO MOTION, closed botton work in MOTION.(use only normally closed button) Do not use always with open button, only detected targhet. I' like button ("A" design).
    Original coil 23 cm, 20 turns, 0.5 mm wire.
    I use 25 cm coil 19 turns, 0.5 mm wire. (good)
    I tested 20 cm, 24 turn, 0.5 mm wire. (discrete)

    1 euro air detect 23-25 cm. (25 cm coil)
    Excuse my english.

    I have PCB file, request only PVT message or e-mail

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    hi, excuse me, open button NO MOTION, closed botton work in MOTION.(use only normally closed button) Do not use always with open button, only detected targhet. I' like button ("A" design).
    Original coil 23 cm, 20 turns, 0.5 mm wire.
    I use 25 cm coil 19 turns, 0.5 mm wire. (good)
    I tested 20 cm, 24 turn, 0.5 mm wire. (discrete)

    1 euro air detect 23-25 cm. (25 cm coil)
    Excuse my english.

    I have PCB file, request only PVT message or e-mail

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi ApBerg.
    Ok, no problem on one or two side pcb´s
    Can you please post coil sata?
    Regards
    Nelson

    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Nelson.

    I am sorry, I have only double side pcb's from the surf. I made them for dive use, they can made easely waterproof in a tube.


    Hello Cordius.

    Looks nice work, for the pinpointer option A look at the text for motion no motion ?
    Can you share the pcb layout ?

    Best regards.

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    Hello Nelson.

    I am sorry, I have only double side pcb's from the surf. I made them for dive use, they can made easely waterproof in a tube.


    Hello Cordius.

    Looks nice work, for the pinpointer option A look at the text for motion no motion ?
    Can you share the pcb layout ?

    Best regards.

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi ApBerg.
    I already had check Whites surfmaster files that you post and it looks fine to me.
    I ll also like to know if the one side pcb posted here is a good working pcb?
    What about coil data?
    Thanks
    Nelson



    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello Nelson.

    Here is a version that has the mods. that are on the handwriting corrected circuit .
    I only have tested it indoors. Looks it is working good !
    The notes on the circuit are mixed , look at it.

    Regards.

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Cordius and congratulations for such nice work.
    Also i will like to know your expirence with this project. What about deep range, what coil did you use and also let us know if your single side pcb is the one show here on the post, that was made on sprint layout. Does it has any errors?
    In advance many thanks
    Nelson



    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    My single layer PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    a good idea tested and work for pinpointer:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    box

    is a small box for another surfmaster PCB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Box

    Very great box !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    my next job is to make an other surfmaster and to put the PCB in this water resistent box (excuse my english)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X