Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • remus_im
    replied
    this detector could be used in soil with pottery fragments?
    sorry for my bad english

    Leave a comment:


  • cavinr
    replied
    hi cordius ,please send the master of new pcb. and also side place component .

    thanks




    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    I hope it work. here is new pcb

    Leave a comment:


  • T-bass
    replied
    oxigeno07m

    someone help me

    Leave a comment:


  • T-bass
    replied
    oxigeno07m

    hi few days todos.hace surfmaster complete the project, namely the oxigeno07m.el detector works very well but I have some problems, do not use or do not see any utility to the threshold and delay potentiometers, if I turn the threshold tone is heard the speaker and whether the delay shift in the position according to leave it detects more or less, around 15-20cm to 20cm with a coil of copper wire of 0.4 mm.Me like to add to this project sensivilidad adjustment the speaker and whether the delay shift in the position according to leave it detects more or less, around 15-20cm to 20cm with a coil of copper wire of 0.4 mm.Me like to add to this project sensivilidad adjustment and a discriminator, but I have trouble understanding the scheme that brings the mods.estaria very grateful if you help me, or better yet, if you can get a pcb of surfmaster to have all the settings, I mean sensivilidad, threshold, delay, discriminator , Volume antemano.Un ...... thanks greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by Virdi_248 View Post
    Hello, my sufmaster works perfect. But I have a problem, want to replace the buzzer for a headphone jack. I have this jack female.

    As I can connect?

    I need an amplifier or something similar?
    Thats a Mono Jack.
    If you have Stereo Headphones, you want a Stereo Jack.

    Leave a comment:


  • detectorman
    replied
    Hello!

    I would like to put a low battery signal circuit in my Surfmaster PI. What is the minimum voltage when the MD works well, but the circuit must have to give a signal before the MD's accumulator discharge?
    Somebody can post to me a right circuit?
    Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    Hello, my sufmaster works perfect. But I have a problem, want to replace the buzzer for a headphone jack. I have this jack female.

    As I can connect?

    I need an amplifier or something similar?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ODM
    replied
    Originally posted by kuraja View Post
    a low resistance, low capacitance coax. cable. Preferably the one for connecting Hi Fi gear.
    A word of warning, most audio cables have a rather high capacitance. A thick coaxial antenna cable would do better, preferably with a multistrand center conductor. A flexible white TV antenna cable had surprisingly low capacitance, and it's easily available

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    Q6 and poorly inserted FINALLY Changed By MPSA13 Now everything correctly.

    The coil is made of 190 mm internal diameter of 22 turns, 0.4 mm enamelled wire.

    Spool of thread connection for a circuit and hi-fi free of oxygen.

    Tests: 1 euro 26cm in air
    can of soda: 50 cm

    The detector has been very stable. Now to test in the field.

    Thanks for the help. A greeting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.

    Q6 is bc 337 & maybe reverse ,look 278. mail from Waikiki sweep
    Best Wishes

    Erol
    Hello.

    It is possible that this evil inserted q6?

    Sampling metal detector image of itself
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.

    Q6 is bc 337 & maybe reverse ,look 278. mail from Waikiki sweep
    Best Wishes

    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    Complete detector. It works well except that I have two problems.

    1) Review with the photolith pen, the tracks are very close to each other.

    2) The detector after 15 minutes it begins to make strange noises.

    3) I can not put 12V, starting a sound impossible to be silent. I have to feed 11V to operate.

    Anybody can help me find out what is going on?

    The detector is a copy of it.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    question has been answered

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Gary
    I am just asking a simple question here as I am trying to learn something


    In comparing the Pulse 1 cct and the new surf cct that you drew
    I am little confused as to why the drain/source connections
    on the fet between IC9 and IC10 on the pusle 1
    and the two fets between the tl071 and LM358 on the surf are different.

    The ccts look basically the same but slightly different values
    on the pulse 1 the signal from IC9 comes from between the .1 cap
    and 68k resister and goes to the source of the fet.

    on the surf the signal comes from the TL071 from between the .1 cap and 1k resister but goes to the drain of the fets

    I would have thought the signal from basically the same spot would be the same polarity in both ccts, this is a puzzle and I await your words of wisdom thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi
    thats fine , keeping the drive voltage down
    its not easy keeping up with all the mods
    I have a bunch of 100pf's in the junk box

    dare I ask about no damping resistor across the coil on the new cct ?
    I just used a 330 ohm. (It was laying on my bench.)

    Like I said previously, I didn't make this up as a Completed Unit for Outside. Just some Playing around on my bench.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X