Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • waltr
    replied
    Check this forum for discussions about Mineralized Ground.
    Could be there is Metal in the ground where you tested.
    Possibly just increase the Sample Delay time.

    Leave a comment:


  • peppe30679
    replied
    Hello guys
    I have a little problem with my SurfPi (Silverdog Kit): the detector in the air work well, but if i bring the coil to the ground, receive sound even if it does not detect metals (false signal).
    Do i need to adjust the trimmers better?
    Thanks for your help

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Delay is from the End of Tx Pulse to the Start of Sample times.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Qubic View Post
    Hello.
    I have a question about the surf 1.2 delay test piont.
    If I observe the pulse at tp and measure the time with scope... Is the lenght of the pulse the actual delay time?
    How to measure the actual sampling time if I want to set it
    at some desired value? Can someone explain or direct me to the right post?
    The signal at the test point (TP1) is a delayed version of the TX signal. i.e. the main sample delay.
    The main sample pulse can be found at U4 pin3, and the EF pulse is at U4 pin4.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qubic
    replied
    Hello.
    I have a question about the surf 1.2 delay test piont.
    If I observe the pulse at tp and measure the time with scope... Is the lenght of the pulse the actual delay time?
    How to measure the actual sampling time if I want to set it
    at some desired value? Can someone explain or direct me to the right post?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    this pcb is always error find the others pcb
    I can do this board at home and I can not see any errors in it!
    If anyone sees mistakes, please let them know.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by seriall714 View Post
    [ATTACH]39870[/ATTACH]

    i tried manytimes on PCBWAY but always errors about PCB outline or Drill hole format.
    anyone knows about how to make PCB outline for this surf pi ?

    this pcb is always error find the others pcb

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by folharin View Post
    Alguém pode me ajudar
    Originally posted by folharin View Post
    Mudei os componentes duas vezes e o problema continua ... cabo de bobina, bobina, resistência de amortecimento
    Originally posted by folharin View Post
    Estou usando 38 volts 310uh resistor de amortecimento 510r
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    Estou usando 38 volts 310uh resistor de amortecimento 510r

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    If I lower the sensitivity to the minimum but a coin is detectable only 5cm or less

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    Mudei os componentes duas vezes e o problema continua ... cabo de bobina, bobina, resistência de amortecimento

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    My detector in air test detects coin at 30cm....Coil near the ground many false signals, finger-tapping irf, emits signals, a tap on the coil emits signal

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    Alguém pode me ajudar

    Leave a comment:


  • seriall714
    replied
    SURF XX (3).rar

    i tried manytimes on PCBWAY but always errors about PCB outline or Drill hole format.
    anyone knows about how to make PCB outline for this surf pi ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    I think you are looking like this https://youtu.be/HYuJVvO3Jn0 it has the same layout as homefire share to you.

    HA HA I know that chook

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X