Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by seriall714 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Can you share lastest version Working TESTED surf pi (for underwater) ? i download 30files and almost everyone of them is different. i confused i want to make waterproof surf pi version for saltwater like scuba tector...

    thanks.
    I think you are looking like this https://youtu.be/HYuJVvO3Jn0 it has the same layout as homefire share to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Not Sure. Maybe way back in the start. Look in the Projects board under same.

    Leave a comment:


  • seriall714
    replied
    any gerber or .LAY file of this ? thanks for help
    Originally posted by homefire View Post
    Just use the Schematic Silverdog shows on his webstore. [ATTACH]39857[/ATTACH][ATTACH]39858[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Just use the Schematic Silverdog shows on his webstore. Click image for larger version

Name:	SurfPISilverDogschematic1_2 - Copy.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	348610Click image for larger version

Name:	board1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	389.7 KB
ID:	348611

    Leave a comment:


  • seriall714
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    Can you share lastest version Working TESTED surf pi (for underwater) ? i download 30files and almost everyone of them is different. i confused i want to make waterproof surf pi version for saltwater like scuba tector...

    thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    Do you use 9v battery???
    I used 3 lithium ion 18650 battery in series.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Her is what you are looking my friend. Surf 1.2 but problem is if you use in saltwater you will be digging targets at depth of 1 foot or more..but stable even in black sand.

    Do you use 9v battery???

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Qubic View Post
    Jladre, so true! This is exactly what I'm aiming for.
    It will be additional (the fun) detector as a companion to my infinium ls.
    No problem about black sand, have none and places where I hunt are not so cute and sandy. Lot's of pebbles, rocks...
    My concern is to build tank like coil to handle such terrain.
    Do you have any recommendations - specs on coil?
    300-380 inductance is advisabe, use 24-26 awg copper wire, just stay on 6-8 inches diameter coil for easy pinpointing. Ordinary mono coil is easy to made.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qubic
    replied
    Jladre, so true! This is exactly what I'm aiming for.
    It will be additional (the fun) detector as a companion to my infinium ls.
    No problem about black sand, have none and places where I hunt are not so cute and sandy. Lot's of pebbles, rocks...
    My concern is to build tank like coil to handle such terrain.
    Do you have any recommendations - specs on coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    For salt water pi just nevermind shielding the coil.. your machine will work in max performance without the shield but fir inland use better shield it.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Qubic View Post
    I'm using low capacity microphone cable(tasker c 129)
    Is there any procedure to gb/tune surf 1.2 to the enviroment? All I can set is the delay, treshold, volume and adjust dumping resistor. Coil is mono.
    I have neutral ground but my intention is to build a small detector for snorkeling. I'm not trying to build depht monster. I just need a stable machine with as little as posibile false signals.
    Her is what you are looking my friend. Surf 1.2 but problem is if you use in saltwater you will be digging targets at depth of 1 foot or more..but stable even in black sand.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    You won't have the issues in Salt water. Wait and See. Garret did not even Shield the XL 200 because it was not needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qubic
    replied
    I'm using low capacity microphone cable(tasker c 129)
    Is there any procedure to gb/tune surf 1.2 to the enviroment? All I can set is the delay, treshold, volume and adjust dumping resistor. Coil is mono.
    I have neutral ground but my intention is to build a small detector for snorkeling. I'm not trying to build depht monster. I just need a stable machine with as little as posibile false signals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by homefire View Post
    "
    But I'm still looking for the answer if it's normal to get a response while tilting coil?
    I tested this out on two different locations."

    With that detector Yes. Your causing a Variation in the Ground Signal.



    Whoops somehow I thought I was answering in the IDX thread

    Sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    The only way I can get mine to work properly is to keep the two Tx and Rx cables along with the shield separated all the way to the PCB

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X