Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    Hello sdesic,

    I have send you a PM, we must find a way to make this working

    Thanks Alex for helping the lad
    I guessed you would offer him help Alex because I know how precise you are on designs and know way would you have designed something that didn't work , when I get round to building the surf will certainly be using your design because I trust your expertise and the way you have made placement for on board pots is like icing on the cake far as I am concerned, your a true gent.
    Warm Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    Hello sdesic,

    I have send you a PM, we must find a way to make this working

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    and the rest to go with it
    Just realized ive already posted it all so just a repeat never mind better to much than to little.
    Anyone want sprint layfiles of the single sided long board just ask'
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    James Wilson Surf pro Circuit diagram plus board print template

    These are the ones by James Owen
    Sorry about the Wilson shows how tired I am
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    This post has it but it is not proper size when you print it.
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    Hi Sdesic
    As requested
    I have not built this project but believe these are the files your after, Let someone who has built this project varifi them first to be on the safe side.
    Dave,
    this is Surf Pi Pro - SurfXX, ApBerg design, I have made this MD but it is not working for me.
    I am looking for Surf Pi, thank you for your time.

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Hi Sdesic
    As requested
    I have not built this project but believe these are the files your after, Let someone who has built this project varifi them first to be on the safe side.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    taste, coil of 27 cm in diameter, 19 turns of wire of 0.5, 2.2 O 5 watts resistance

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Can someone please collect James Owen PCB single sided design,
    part placement and part list final version for Surf PI on one place and post here.

    I have read all of 27 pages and there is many mistakes in PCB design or PCB is not black and white or not proper size for etching.
    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by maikl View Post
    Bosanac must shield coil... but the problem with these false signals remain, when you use the detector off the beach (forests and meadows) on WET GROUND...
    Best regards.
    What i must to use for shield coil??and how to do that??

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Originally posted by seadoggy View Post
    hello need help!!my surf pi work very vell!!,but only problem is a coil!!when i moving my surf pi its make false signals(beeping)??what i must to do??do i need shield coil??
    Bosanac must shield coil... but the problem with these false signals remain, when you use the detector off the beach (forests and meadows) on WET GROUND...
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • escarabajo
    replied
    Hello Ricalbertvig, can you tell me ,the coil turns, diameter and wire gauge are yo use? to make the coil, and get the same range detection.
    I finished my surf pi pro circuit and only need to make the coil.

    Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    hello need help!!my surf pi work very vell!!,but only problem is a coil!!when i moving my surf pi its make false signals(beeping)??what i must to do??do i need shield coil??

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    yours is a motionless pulse detector and mine is a moving pulse detector

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied

    Why This PI Sound different like your PI Sound
    Last edited by paku; 03-17-2013, 11:26 AM. Reason: update

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X