Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bravodenisu
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi
    The detector is work ok, but is just a little problem with audio volume that is to low.
    Nelson

    View and P4 (1K) if not burned.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi nelson
    try Q6=BC337-->MPCA 13, BC517
    SP=PIZEZO.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi

    I just trying to find a problem with my sufmaster from silverdog.

    The detector is work ok, but is just a little problem with audio volume that is to low. I replace all IC´S and all seems to be fine, but just the problem with audio.
    Any ideas please?

    In advance many thanks

    Nelson

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi bravodenisu
    all modifications i do
    -R34=33 ohm--->4.7 ohm.......OK
    -COIL 23cm,20tu, 0.5mm---->COIL 23cm,20tu, 0.3mm...OK
    -R6 390 ohm~ 680 ohm for small coil.......OK
    -R2=3.3K ...OK
    -For DELAY R25=15K, P3=50K....OK
    -FOR GAIN R16=220K ,C6=470N ....OK
    The most important thingis-1 a coil. -2 get -5v ,+5v. ok
    3-Whites Surf PI schematic,pcb

    by oxygen007m .ok
    -for PinPointer i do not .
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • bravodenisu
    replied
    Hi! All !

    These are some modifications that I found on forums all over the world regarding this detector. Maybe there's more but I did not want to exaggerate with so many modifications.
    Before you start to make this detector asked all the people who know about it and have a lot of experience and also their experiments and give an opinion on the modification and development of this SURF-detectors. Is it good to be in general modifies something in it? What is good and what is not good???
    It means a lot to those who have not yet made and wants to make this handsome SURF PI -detector to be more sensitized.
    Would really like all who know and have experience to tell us here and especially how to make bobbin to be very good and very sensitized.
    Your experience!

    http://imageshack.us/a/img21/7905/testforum.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Hi! All

    I made corrections in "SURF LONG PCB SINGLE SIDE 1 ".
    Some jumpers and one wire conection were suppressed.
    I add a new board.

    DIRCEU
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Shahab View Post
    Hi
    Don't have .lay file?
    Hi! Shahab

    Sorry for delay.

    DIRCEU
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Shahab
    replied
    Hi
    I changed Silverdog 2-side PCB to 1-side.
    I tried to keep Silverdog excellent design.
    If you see some errors please tell me.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Shahab
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! All
    Hi
    Don't have .lay file?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    I look at PCB board (Black), shown on page 12 and I can not understand what they're used items marked with TP1, TP2, TP3 and TP4. The board has two points marked with GND, which are part of the common GND of the scheme. What they are used. Please someone let me explain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kalyselo
    replied
    Question

    To pin 6 ne5534 i have 0.018 V if i turn p1 not decrease not increase voltage.
    Know someone who could be the problem?
    Any idea?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kalyselo
    replied
    Thank you very much!

    Originally posted by antuan30 View Post
    Thank you very much!

    Leave a comment:


  • antuan30
    replied
    kalyselo

    hi. check this list http://www.silverdog.co.uk/shop/imag.../partslist.txt

    Leave a comment:


  • Kalyselo
    replied
    you have any list with components parts ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kalyselo
    replied
    you have any list with components parts ?

    you have any list with components parts ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X