Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • terhaka
    replied
    CD4093B

    hello guys i was trying to stimulate the circuit using multisim but I am facing the same problem you have here with CD4093B any help ?
    and excuse my poor english

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    porkluvr
    I may have gotten this to work, I messed around with .inc statement , as you said,
    for the original 4093, lost track a bit, but I can get wave forms now

    Leave a comment:


  • antuan30
    replied
    hello, I have another pcb oxygen failure c9 mistake ic pin 9, pin 8 must be ic
    sorry for my bad English

    Leave a comment:


  • antuan30
    replied
    cristi71 thanks,, will try.

    Leave a comment:


  • cristi71
    replied
    look up ..schematic with 555 invertor +12 to -12v and after put 7905 and now obtain -5v.

    Leave a comment:


  • antuan30
    replied
    Originally posted by bebe2010 View Post
    hy all

    can use 79l05 for icl7660?
    hello, got a replacement for ICL7660? , Also need. my English is bad sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi thanks for the info
    I will study it


    in the meantime I found this on the net for you, in the text file you made comment you needed the spice for mpsa13




    "Copy the code below into a file called mpsa13.sub and save it"

    *Si 625mW 30V 500mA pkg:TO-92B 1,2,3 .SUBCKT MPSA13 1 2 3 Q1 1 2 4 QMOD .1 Q2 1 4 3 QMOD .MODEL QMOD NPN (IS=360F NF=1 BF=337 VAF=98.6 IKF=.5 ISE=637F NE=2 + BR=4 NR=1 VAR=40 IKR=.75 RE=3.5 RB=14 RC=1.4 XTB=1.5 + CJE=133P VJE=.74 MJE=.45 CJC=14.1P VJC=1.1 MJC=.24 TF=1.27323N TR=17.4N) .ENDS MPSA13

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Some details were botched or unclear in my last post.

    In the CD4093s symbol attributes the power source names in the appropriate attributes blocks were wrong. That view of the CD4093 was actually a shot from dragging and dropping a symbol into an editor window, as if I were creating or editing the symbol. To specify power supply names after you have placed a symbol in a schematic you should right click the component in question. The attributes window will pop up, and then you edit the various attribute blocks with the correct values.

    There are some other issues that I would like to address but I will pass due to probable lack of interest, and besides it's really late and my head's spinning.


    edit: Oh, and the reason I couldn't get the CD4093B to work before is probably because the INCLUDE statement was in error. There may be no need to swap in the CD4093s, but I still haven't worked that out for sure. When things go wrong, sometimes I make incorrect conclusions as to the cause. It happens a lot when working with this particular file - for some odd reason.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    In the words of an infamous ex-president: "I feel your pain".

    I downloaded the file and when I ran it, got the error message "Could not open CD4093.sub". (That is a remnant of a problem I caused when
    attempting to make the CD4093 exhibit hysteresis. Hysteresis is not correctly modeled in the
    original model file, CD4000.lib).

    I removed the CD4093B in the downloaded sim file and replaced it with CD4093s, and now the simulation runs for me but I am afraid there may be enduring problems
    caused by my monkying. I thought all was fixed, but maybe not.

    Side note: The CD4000 library, as given to me, did not have schmitt trigger gates accurately modeled (no hystereses modeled) and when I tried to make repairs,
    I broke some other things. So I tried to put things back the way they were. I now keep my schmitt trigger device model files in a separate library file, apart from
    CD4000.lib.txt (what I SHOULD have done at the start). I built a (schmitt trigger input enabled) CD4093s symbol, different from the "old" CD4093B.

    But that should have nothing to do with your missing darlington... and I don't really know what could have caused that. But we fix.

    I send you a FMMTA13 symbol and a model file. What you will need to do is file them away in your LTspice library, and then invoke (place) the 'A13 as
    a new component (remove the old one first). Open the zip file.

    So long as you either have the model file in your installation's SUB folder or in the same folder as the simulation file, LTspice should be able to find it.

    I am afraid that the next error you encounter will have something to do with the CD4093B. So I have also included CD4093s. Do with it just as with
    the FMMTA13.

    I have my FMMTA13.asy symbol here: D:\LTspice\LIB\3rdParty\darlingtons\. My CD4093s.asy is here: D:\LTspice\LIB\3rdParty\CD4000\.

    I keep all my model files in the folder: D:\LTspice\LIB\sub\. I use the extension ".sub" for stand alone spice models. Model files that contain multiple entries
    are ".lib.txt". I would simply use the ".lib" extension, except that, if I click a file with the ".lib" extension PSpice opens and wants to play with them. (buuuuurp)

    You can store your symbols wherever you want, but the idea is that LTspice remembers where the symbol is stored, as you place it in a schematic.
    File them away in a logical location.

    It really helps to have some programming experience when trying to manipulate model files, and I have a little but not a lot.
    Things sometimes do go very wrong. I hope you can get this straightened out, and don't give up.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    porkluvr

    could you please help with a small problem ?
    I am new to ltspice and I am trying to get your SIM from post #316 to work
    I have downloaded all the files, but when I try to "run" the sim
    I keep getting this error message "carnt open Darlington.lib.txt file"
    I know its there I can see it in the Library files
    and when I look at the net list I can see were it trying to open that Lib file
    any clue as to what I am doing wrong ?
    thanks
    6666
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by bebe2010 View Post
    hy all

    does anyone know the dimensions coil surf pi?

    Thanks.
    [ATTACH]16972[/ATTACH]
    print first photo by another scale and the iteration will give you full representation.

    Leave a comment:


  • cristi71
    replied
    2o cm,,22 turns.. 0,5mm. this is it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IThKHiZFdkA

    Leave a comment:


  • bebe2010
    replied
    hy all

    does anyone know the dimensions coil surf pi?

    Thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	coil surf pi.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	329776

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Now thats a very handy piece of software thanks
    download at bottom of page


    Leave a comment:


  • cristi71
    replied
    try this circuit. instead of 12 volts to 5 volti.succes do now.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X