Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gyur666
    replied
    I did a funny experiment. I made a coil from 0,4 insulated cable ( utp).The coil 23 turns 20cm diameter. 1euro and 1 euro cent I tried it. It 2-3cm better reasult, than same coil from cuzz wire! It means the problems is capacities of coil and because of this good the flat coil, because less additional capacity arises there.

    Use this online calculator to determine the inductance of single-layer and multilayer air-core coils. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported.


    (not the best calculator) the best result of induktance, onto 1-2 cm of depth

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi my friend i had just reply your private massage.
    But i can give another email too, this is [email protected]
    And my main email is [email protected]
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    HI! NELSON

    Give me other e-mail. I don't like outlook express.

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi Dirceu, so if you made the radial coil, how did you place the shield?
    In my case i used alusa foil with good results. So now when i finish the radial coil, i think i will just wrap the coil with alusa. What do you think?
    Kind regards
    Nelson
    HI! NELSON

    Give me other e-mail. I don't like outlook express.

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Dirceu, so if you made the radial coil, how did you place the shield?
    In my case i used alusa foil with good results. So now when i finish the radial coil, i think i will just wrap the coil with alusa. What do you think?
    Kind regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! NELSON

    I made my coil with 19cm ID cause is more sensitive at small objects presents at beach(jewelry). You can make large coils respecting the resistence and Inductance as I said. OK! my friend??

    Best regards
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyur666 View Post
    Hi Dirceu!

    Excuse me I have a question yet. Two versions are for the supply voltage. At one the 7660 frequvency from 555 pin 3,at the other one the 7660 oscillates with a 220 pF . Which one did you use?

    And the fet direct it from 555 receives a sign or from the transistor.

    Best Regards

    excuse me my English
    Hi! Gyur666

    7660 oscillates with a 220 pF
    I don't like sycronizations with power sources.

    Yes! mosfet signal come from directly of pin 3 555.

    Regards
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • Gyur666
    replied
    Hi Dirceu!

    Excuse me I have a question yet. Two versions are for the supply voltage. At one the 7660 frequvency from 555 pin 3,at the other one the 7660 oscillates with a 220 pF . Which one did you use?

    And the fet direct it from 555 receives a sign or from the transistor.

    Best Regards

    excuse me my English
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    I got the idea.
    Thanks my frind
    Nelson

    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! NELSON

    I made my coil with 19cm ID cause is more sensitive at small objects presents at beach(jewelry). You can make large coils respecting the resistence and Inductance as I said. OK! my friend??

    Best regards
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Hi! NELSON

    I made my coil with 19cm ID cause is more sensitive at small objects presents at beach(jewelry). You can make large coils respecting the resistence and Inductance as I said. OK! my friend??

    Best regards
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Dirceu.
    So your coil is a Radial one correct?

    Yesterday i made some test, after i shield my coil with alusa foil and i gest what, my problem was solve.
    So now i must made the correct coil for my sufmaster, that for shure i ll follow your recipie.
    Also let us know, when you said 19 centimeters in diameter, this measure is from the outer diameter or inner diameter?
    Thanks Dirceu
    later i ll post results
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi!

    singlelayer coil
    Maybe the correct name for this coil is RADIAL...don't know.



    regards
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I will try that, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    That is very interesting, nice PI detector. Only drawback could be faint and weak audio. I was thinking how to power it up. To use ordinary 8 ohms speaker and to get loud tone...Any ideas?
    Regards!
    to increase the volume, please riduce R34 value at MPSA13 emitter.
    try 47 or 33 ohm, do not use headphone, with this value very high volume.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    That is very interesting, nice PI detector. Only drawback could be faint and weak audio. I was thinking how to power it up. To use ordinary 8 ohms speaker and to get loud tone...Any ideas?
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    good work my friend!!
    you use IRF9640 or TIP32 onboard your md?
    excuse my english
    Hi! CORDIUS

    Many thanks.

    I made SURFMASTER apberg's version and I used IRF9640.

    Best Regards

    DIRCEU ZANELLA

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! all

    Recently I finished my SURFMASTER APBERG's Version and work very very good.
    Results in air:

    1 euro coin = 37cm
    small gold ring = 28cm
    coke can (allum.) = +_ 1 m
    (All refers at final audio detection)

    I made the coil with 19cm diam. planar shape 1,6 Ohms 20 turns. Don't remember now the wire number I used.

    I tested it at a beach and I found 8 USD in coins of my country; also one gold ring, one silver ring and one little silver medall. This during 3 hours of researching.Its very good! like a fishing
    good work my friend!!
    you use IRF9640 or TIP32 onboard your md?
    excuse my english

    Leave a comment:


  • Gyur666
    replied
    Thanks! Interesting! The inductivity approximately 140-160uH. PI Coils are higher usualy. I will try it.

    I already tried to change the dunping resistance, but the with normal coil this did not have many effects.

    I think, Your surf is extreme sensitive. Very good work! I

    Best Regards,
    Gyur666

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X