Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post
    Wow Very Nice Work

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post
    The pcb I made it I, Using wizard
    Can you Send Your Pcb with us

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0095.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	700.5 KB
ID:	335478

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    The pcb I made it I, Using wizard

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    for example you can open Carl's article on Hammerhead and you will see - no the foil but a DUCT TAPE. metallized film

    There are a number of ways to shield coils, including foil, wire wrap, metal- lic tape, and conductive spray coatings. A simple method is to wrap the coil with aluminum duct tape, the kind eas- ily found at the local home improvement center. This is the tape that is true aluminum, not the silvery metallic-looking fabric duct tape. Stan- dard duct tape is slightly conductive, but not enough for shielding.

    Leave a comment:


  • andva
    replied
    So do you think any metallic material used as a shield is a wrong choice for PI machines? A graphite shielded coil works well on wet soil? Is graphite spray replaceable with carbon fibre?
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    aluminium foil like the shield is nonsense in PI coil. do not accept those suggestions to use a foil you write around in the forum, because lunatics do their ordinary work.
    use graphite aerozol.

    Leave a comment:


  • andva
    replied
    Hy guys!

    I see a lot of people built this Surf detector. Is this detector designed only for beach work on sands? Or it is able to work in a forest or field?
    I have built my Surf PI, but i have problems, because my one is without a shield. It doesn't want to work when the soil is wet in the forest, it gives false signals all the time. In dry circumstances it works quite well.
    I tried to shield it with aluminium foil but the coil detects the shielding material. Maybe the problem is the too thick alu foil, although it is the thinnest I can get.
    Has anyone succeeded to shield the coil? What material do you use? Is the shielded machine working over wet soil or is it only good for beach use?

    Thank you for your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post
    I finished my surf pi .... build one euro coin buried at 30 cm, 35 cm air test, 350 ml can of Coke 75 cm, brass 25 cm to 120 cm .. forgive my English ..
    what schematic(PCB) long board or??

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    I finished my surf pi .... build one euro coin buried at 30 cm, 35 cm air test, 350 ml can of Coke 75 cm, brass 25 cm to 120 cm .. forgive my English ..

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    lets try make new coil

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    20 round coil and 6 diameter
    i think problem is ""coil"",my surf pi can detect now about 20 cmm 50 euro cent,i have in coil 0.56volt

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    20 round coil and 6 diameter

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by seadoggy View Post
    how much in coil??

    i got 00.0 at coil no voltage

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X