Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • black
    replied
    my surfmaster project

    Leave a comment:


  • black
    replied
    excuse me is pcb correct

    Leave a comment:


  • black
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied
    someone has been surf PI oxygeno07.
    mine keeps ringing, with or without coil and heats the Q6 (BC337) someone has any idea because it can be.
    thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied

    comprueba que te valga, un saludo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carlos
    replied
    Hola oxigen007m puede usted poner el pcb en espejo en el formato pdf pues deseo imprimir el circuito mediante la tecnica de laser toner.
    Desde ya, muchas gracias
    Carlos

    Hello oxigen007m can you put the pcb in mirror in pdf format because I want to print the circuit using the technique of laser toner.
    Of course, thank you very much
    Carlos

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Excellent work Oxygen007m, (Tormod too).

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Thanks, Tormod. I see it now. It was very observant of you to find that.
    The Surf PI looks like an excellent project - especially considering the low parts count.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tormod
    replied
    Hi.
    U/B is a misprint, should be U7B, pins 4 and 5 where crossed, explained that in a PM to oxygen007m, and he corrected both the schematic and the PCB.
    Regards
    Tormod

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Oxygen007m, Tormod, I don't understand what the error was. Sorry, but I can't figure out what is meant by "om U/B".

    I've looked but cannot find any difference between the "repaired" schematic or PCB layout and the originals. Were the crossed signals in the schematic, the PCB, or BOTH?? Would somebody please circle the change so that it stands out and does not get lost?

    By the way, good work on the board layout. Thanks!
    Cam350 sure looks useful and interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    The fixed PCB :
    I also attached the final printout of all layers you need to have .
    -------------
    regards
    oxygen007m
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    With a great apologize for a small error found by dear Tormod
    and a great thanks to him for precise attention to schematic .
    The error was true and I was wrong . However I fixed
    them and now we can claim that the circuit is ready to build .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    Originally posted by Tormod View Post
    The control pin 5 and out pin 4 om U/B seems to be crossed?
    As I said before there is not any problem with the schematic or pcb .

    Leave a comment:


  • Tormod
    replied
    I think there might be an error in the retrace?

    Hi oxygen007m, exellent retrace and also a good design for a single sided PCB for surf 1.2, just what i have been looking for.
    I think however there is a small eror in the circuit. The control pin 5 and out pin 4 om U/B seems to be crossed?

    Regards
    Tormod
    Last edited by Tormod; 10-28-2009, 04:34 PM. Reason: mistype

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    hi oxgen007m How is the result of metal discrimination in your machine how the air tested
    thanks..best regards

    lexmark...
    It is just a retrace of original schematic with some minor changes of parts
    being used and therefore the results of operating tests will be the same as
    original one .

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X