Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stefano
    replied
    oh no! last try and then someone else will do it. Obviously I'm not able to upload....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Stefano
    replied
    didn't succeded...
    ...try again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stefano
    replied
    Hi. Not sure wich one you're looking for, I've found this one in the russian site mentioned at the beginning of the post...


    I attach it here as well just for future availability

    Sincerely

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi, does anyone have the surmasted in sprint layout file for one side pcb, cause i cant find it on the forum.
    Thanks
    Nelson


    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi Cordius, i was looking for your one side pcb for surmaster detector, but now i cant find it on the forum. If i m not wrong, i bealive you made it on sprint layout software. If so, can you send it to [email protected]
    In advance, many thanks
    Nelson

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Cordius, i was looking for your one side pcb for surmaster detector, but now i cant find it on the forum. If i m not wrong, i bealive you made it on sprint layout software. If so, can you send it to [email protected]
    In advance, many thanks
    Nelson


    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    yes, pulse frequency

    Leave a comment:


  • TH Jim
    replied
    Thanks

    Hi erolunall

    Thanks very much for the files you have posted. I have managed to download Sprint and after working around the printing restrictions on the free version I have printed and etched the board from the layout file posted by Apberg.

    I can confirm that this PCB / detector DOES WORK VERY WELL. Many thanks to Apberg and others for sharing their work - thank you guys.

    I am just a day or two away from having this detector ready for use at the beach, will post some pics when its finished.

    Does any one know what the modifications are that Mr Bill makes ???

    Regards, Jim.

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    part placement
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello


    I attached Apberg's Long Pcb in Pdf format .

    Regards
    Erol
    it's a single side pcb?
    thanks for the second pdf file

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Front Side of Pcb
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello


    I attached Apberg's Long Pcb in Pdf format .

    Regards
    Erol
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • TH Jim
    replied
    Surf PI PCB

    Hi guys,

    Do any of you have a working PCB diagram for the Surf PI in either a GIF or JPG format that you could post here please?

    I cant download the Sprint viewer due to restrictions on the computer I use so the layout files are of no help.

    Would really appreciate any help.

    Thanks, Jim.

    Leave a comment:


  • real5050
    replied
    Hello Cordius

    I Make a great confusion , I no why, I think you are brasilian, because Im portuguese, the same language, but in my post i say basicaly you are done a great job. I ask if you make send your board to my mail, in advance many thanks

    all the best to you


    JR

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    hello Real5050
    please write in english !! I dont' know your language.

    Leave a comment:


  • real5050
    replied
    SM PI Cordius

    O Post anterior era para ti Cordius , peço desculpa, tu é que tens sido fundamental no projecto , e ainda bem que assim é, se puderes manda, tá no post anterior o meu mail, desde já obrigado.


    Abraço

    JR

    Leave a comment:


  • real5050
    replied
    Oi Dirceu SM PI

    Oi Dirceu

    Sou de Portugal/Lisboa , já sei que és de São Paulo, tenho estado atento a este projecto, tens sido fundamental no desenvolvimento do mesmo. Se puderes manda a tua placa e a informação que tiveres para o meu mail [email protected] , desde já obrigado.

    Abraço

    José Real

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X