Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andrei
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    teacher does anyone have a good and correct fcb layout without any errors. and it's been tested thank you
    Hi liekwang! or example. For smd, discrete 1206, for LT1057. No test. there will be comments that can be corrected ) SD2000_1_al_new6.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi Anis! For the capacitors. I suppose it might be so. if you are wrong correct it Click image for larger version

Name:	sd2000_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	358116

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi Anis! For the capacitors. I suppose it might be so. if you are wrong correct itClick image for larger version

Name:	sd2000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	358115

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Yes

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Andrei,
    The 'G' and 'BYV28-200(+)' seems to be the same potential based on Zed schematic, m I right?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200905_143735.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	358114

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei View Post
    Hi Anis! I think it should be so, correct me if I'm wrong[ATTACH]53149[/ATTACH]
    Hi Andrei,
    Yes I think you're right, but in my case I do not have an SD2000, but I'm just referring to Zed schematic to connect my DIY coil

    Thx Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi Anis! I think it should be so, correct me if I'm wrongClick image for larger version

Name:	pinout.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	358113

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi Anis! From this forum
    _________
    Hi Morgan,
    In DD configuration connections as follows.
    Pin 1 is RX shield and linked in the plug to pin 5.
    Pin 2 is RX active.
    Pin 3 is linked in plug to pin 4.
    Pin 4 is TX active.
    Pin 5 TX shield.

    In MONO configuration.
    Pins 1 and 5 linked and pin 5 connected to coax shield.
    Pins 2,3 and 4 linked in the plug and pin 4 connected to coax center conductor use 1.0mm for the links hope that helps you.
    Regards, Ian.
    ______

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by ZED View Post
    Anis if you were using a mono coil then two wires to the board would be fine,but with a DD coil an extra wire is added,how the wires are connected to the coil plug depends on whether its a mono coil or a DDcoil.

    See pic
    Hi Zed, thank you for replying
    During the testing as I mentioned before, I there is bad results from
    Please can you give me some advices to get better audio response, knowing that i have no changes from threshold pot.

    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • ZED
    replied
    Anis if you were using a mono coil then two wires to the board would be fine,but with a DD coil an extra wire is added,how the wires are connected to the coil plug depends on whether its a mono coil or a DDcoil.

    See pic
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by IBGold View Post
    There are three wires to coil connector on the SD2000 pins 1 and two connected and come from TX pin 3 to RX and pins 4 and five connected go to ground.

    Regards, Ian.

    Hi Ian, thank you to reply
    So If I understand correctly, the three wires from the main board are:
    2 wires to the inductance and 1 from GND for the coil shielding.
    I already sent an email to you, please can you check?

    I make the coil from the 0.2mm 36 strands litz wire and it gives me 310uH and 0.6 ohm, no shielding sample connected to the board.
    Result was not good enough, it has no response to gold but little on heavy stainless steel and magnetic part from speaker.
    Please any advices?

    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • IBGold
    replied
    There are three wires to coil connector on the SD2000 pins 1 and two connected and come from TX pin 3 to RX and pins 4 and five connected go to ground.

    Regards, Ian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei View Post
    Hi Anis! Good luck! I think to buy a ready-made coil, and if everything works correctly, then reel your coil
    Hi Andrei, hope you're doing well and in good health same to all forum members.
    I was certains that I will be back to you again:
    I received recently the litz wires and I build one 18" with a R= 0.6ohm and L=310uH.
    Checking it the SD2000 do note sound like what you have already posted.
    Checking the type of components you are using I found these:
    - capacitors used in the front ed receive, I didn't found them in the original schematic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capacitor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	358101
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Front end receive.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	358102
    Please can you detail the characteristics and what purpose for them?

    Also I see you connected 3 wires as below pic it seems to be the coil connector, If yes, please can clarify from an where these wire are connected since in the zed schematic there is only two wires connected with the coil?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Coil connection.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	632.5 KB
ID:	358103

    Your advices are much-needed

    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi! Detech sef 11 mono vs minelab 11 monoloop? Detech 100 evro, minelab 200 evro

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Originally posted by ZED View Post
    Nop ! not that i know off.

    ok mister zed then i will design the fcb layout in several parts if i have any questions please help mister

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X