Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • salare12
    replied
    Originally posted by ashkelon View Post
    salare12, write mail address for pcb file
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • ashkelon
    replied
    salare12, write mail address for pcb file

    Leave a comment:


  • salare12
    replied
    Can someone post PCB file??
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    GUYS DO NOT ASK ME ON SD2000 -!
    I WILL NOT ANSWER ON YOUR REQUESTS IN MY ADDRESS -!
    I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SD2000 JUST CAUSE I DO NOT SEE FULL DATA - FULL SCHEMATICS, FULL ORIGINAL LAYOUTS,
    FULL PART LIST, FULL O-SCOPE DIAGRAMMS.

    SD2000 WAS AND IS TERRA INCOGNITO. I DO NOT DO THAT IS KNOWN ON HALF. I DO ONLY FULL PROJECTS -!

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    As a little better lm394h (metall)

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    hi friends. trying too is noisy bc547

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Mick,

    Thanks for posting the diagram.

    Here's another I found some where, maybe here?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanic
    replied
    As promised, how to use a 797 if you want to leave out the lm394.
    I'm still not convinced that the 797 is quieter though, but I still have more experiments to do...

    Cheers Mick
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanic View Post

    Aziz once did did a bunch of different transistor comparisons, I don't remember if it was here or elsewhere though.


    cheers Mick
    On AEGP forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanic
    replied
    Ad797can be used to replace the lm394 and the first ne5534. I will dig up a schematic for that later on. It will be much better than attempting to find a good pair of transistors.

    Aziz once did did a bunch of different transistor comparisons, I don't remember if it was here or elsewhere though.


    cheers Mick

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Try some low Rbb types. BC337 has Rbb about 30 ohms, and yet it is still quite fast. Noise figure is directly related to Rbb, as it is added to the source resistance. Some other transistors have even lower Rbb, say BD135, but tend to be slower. Even those may be "convinced" to co-operate, but not in a configuration you need.
    You'll seldom find Rbb in datasheets, so unless someone else measured it, you are in the dark. BC547 to BC549 have roughly an order of magnitude higher Rbb, and thus it is best to avoid them. These were measured by a fellow at DIY Audio (Ic=2mA, Vce=2V):

    Code:
    Type        Mfr    Prod. year    Ree      Rbb
    
    BC549C      Phil    1980         0.85     430
    BC550C      Phil    ~2000        0.72     234
    BC550       Siem    ~1995        0.98     247
    BC550B      MultiC   ~2000       0.57     >650
    BC550C      Moto    1998         0.43     73
    BC550       NS      1995         0.29     62
    BC439       Hita    ~1980        0.71     >650

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by kadir6141 View Post
    Hi friends. The instead lm394. I want to use instead bc547 or 2N3906. Is it working?
    Too much noise bc547 .

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    Hi friends. The instead lm394. I want to use instead bc547 or 2N3906. Is it working?

    Leave a comment:


  • mj123
    replied
    Sd2000 partlist, please

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X