Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mechanic
    replied
    Excellent! Knew you could figure it out!

    Of course you are just building this for educational purposes aren't you.....!

    Cheers Mick

    Leave a comment:


  • victor68
    replied
    Sorry Mechanic for idiot question, just ignore my post...I figured pins. Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • victor68
    replied
    Pins 1 and 5 are not to be connected. Pins 12 and 16 are not to be connected. You will have to do a little workaround to fix this
    Hello Mechanic, I will spend more hours to deeply understand how the circuit is working but for me suspending pins 1;5;12 and 16 look like totally suspending LM13600. Please help me with this, because I read people suspended those pins and the circuit is working.

    Leave a comment:


  • victor68
    replied
    Thank you very much Zed, it's really great job, hard hard work there and it's very nice to share with us...thank you again. I just started my project based on your diagram, I still have a long way to be at final structure (including mods and components upgrades) and I believe I will have plenty questions. My first question is about pins 7 and 11 CA3083 which are not connected. Are Q4 and Q3 from CA3083 used only for create an extra 0.6V in circuits? Sorry for my English and for edit. Best regards, Victor.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    what is the WRONG you have discovered..
    Product Share here the results YOU for YOUR HELP

    Leave a comment:


  • external9
    replied
    Does anyone know how to generate a pulse dvt in ml Along with an example of a schematic


    .

    Leave a comment:


  • external9
    replied
    hi i built the circuit SD2000., And after testing sense deep Very very low
    my coil its 26 turn 1mm Copper wire .5 ohm 300 uh .
    Also I found a mistake in the schematic by cortana zed
    Please explain to me how dvt pulse would generation ?Excuse me for bad English

    Leave a comment:


  • mickstv
    replied
    That schematic has got a few mistakes, in the TX section. Better to use the schematic from the first post in this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    something wrong on YOUR side. the file is accessable - look the screenshot.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    It is this post:

    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.


    For me all is still working OK. Probably hacktime need to upgrade his "un-zip" software or he cannot read picture in .GIF format?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    what number of the post where I wrote?

    Leave a comment:


  • hacktime
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    schematic was remade by Vladimir. enjoy
    hi kt315,When i try to dowld the file a php achive is downloaded not the zip file... any dea??

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    I have finished...
    simply my computer has been struck and I was not here

    Leave a comment:


  • TANCE
    replied
    Who has finished

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Yes there is something strange here ???
    observe is not reasonable..
    Look at the pin 1 .2 .3 ....maybe mistake in the schematic...
    In my own pcb I associate pin 1 and pin 2..


    Click image for larger version

Name:	G.S observation.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	337703Click image for larger version

Name:	g.s power supply.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	337704Click image for larger version

Name:	g.s pcb.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	337707
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X