Originally posted by kadir6141
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Full m/lab SD2000 schematics
Collapse
X
-
yes do that..
my head to see asterisks amounts has produced..



I WILL DO control and remainder SCHEMATIC line line today.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi GS,
Your +-5v supplys are fine. The voltage is never an exact 5v. Don't know
Perhaps there is a mistake in the schematic
You scope shots look correct. If its working, its working.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
HI MEC ..
COMPLETION MEASUREMENT I I indicated . Here is my..
point GND It is certain OK ,I did the test with the cable and I have the same result is OK...
then ???
EEE MEC the VOLTAGE catering is my +4,85v and -4,95v may be a problem from this ?? , for this MAYBE had to hate so much resistance from the THRESHOLD .??...amount should be line voltage A little over +5v and -5v ???
Leave a comment:
-
HI GS,
Ok well assuming the middle line on your scope is gnd, the offset there looks fine, it would be less than 5mv which should be easily adjusted by the threshold control.
Set the channel control switch to ch1(or2) and then look at the signal coming out of pin 14 on the 4053. It should be the same as the signal going in on pin 12 or 13.
Make sure the gnd connection at the tlc074 at the threshold pot has the same potential as the gnd connection at the tlc27m7cd, perhaps use a wire to connect the grounds together.
Check that the output of the tlc27m7 pin 7 is the same voltage as pin 14 4053.
See how you go with that!
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
-
HI GS,
It needs to be done at 5 or 10mV. 0.1 is too high to tell.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi Serci,
Check the power supply page, middle right hand side "goes to transmit cct B" its the 2.5v reference.
Hi GS,
Did you check the voltage offset yet?
The outputs at the testpoints should be no more than a couple of mV. Check that the voltage going to the threshold cct is the same.
I don't think the resistance of your coil will be effecting the threshold in this way.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
-
Good evening MEC ..
of embodiments check around the than mine pcb For point ( RX ) ..The result is that all the links are RIGHT ok ..
1 ) the chips that I have used are all the same with original from ZED ,Simple is package DIP..
2 ) I have replace the transistor BC850 with BC 550 located near the LM394..
3 ) at NE5534 I have used two capacitors in parallel 39 pf and 1 pf ceramic because I could not find is on that market 40 pf..
3 ) for two pot at ground balance I have used 50 k 10 turm..
4 ) at TLC27M7 to B point the output of this there are two diodes ( bas16 ) I have to replace 1n4148 ..
5) in all the chips Power is -5v and +5v,at schematic at tlc27m7 at the end near the gate NAND why you are writing in point b (( #NOTE )), aaaa one more thing to close matter the link the Pilie NAND we mean the a 1 pin to 2 pin the REVERSE MATTERS, for Pilie NAND use the HEF4011 BP..
mechanic Did my signal is low from coil because he managed to do it with resistance 0.7 R ...
THANK YOU much that suffering..





Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: