HI GS,
You must have a big voltage offset coming out of the tlc27 into the tlc074. With no target signal it should be 0v with maybe an offset of +-10mV max. Have you used the same opamp or a substitute? Connect the input side of the 2.2uf caps to ground and measure the voltage offset at each stage up to the threshold control.
It is hard work manually copying the pcb from the schematic. I used to do that but made some very dumb mistakes when I made the pcb. I now only make the schematic first then convert the schematic to pcb in Diptrace, then mostly manually route the nets and verify the pcb to the schematic. Works much better this way.
Cheers Mick
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Full m/lab SD2000 schematics
Collapse
X
-
for your mic ..
I have used 220 nf 63 v polyester...
it pcb has created manually..
there SURROUNDING I have looked but can not find a my fault..
until the n68 ok..
I'll look BACKWARDS Do I Have do something WRONG..
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks Sido for the translation!
Hi GS,
Thats good that you got it working, but odd that you had to lower the resistor that much.
On the tlc27m7cd before the tlc074, what capacitors did you use? The 100nf and 220nf caps should be polyester caps. Also check that the connections are correct around there.
Did you use a pcb program to make the pcb from a schematic automatically or did you manually route the pcb from the schematic. You may have made an error if you had to manually route the pcb that you cannot see.
Anyway that section you have circled above regulates the voltage on the 200v cap to 180v which limits the flyback voltage to 180v preventing the flyback from avalanching the tx fets and blowing the front end fets. It is a good design.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Hi GS...Mechanic would not understand the word "voithia" which means help..Originally posted by g.s View Postfor your mec ..
I wanted to ask the following. at lm13600 Around this creates SQUARE PULSE This is done with the capacitor 33 nf that is connected to the pin 5 and pin 4, With the capacitor 1 nf that is connected to the pin 3 and gnd and pin 4 , For I will slightly open the frequency from there..
ALSO I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU VERY MUCH for voithia YOUR TO DATE..
Good luck with the SD2000 project. Hope you get it working ok.
Cheers Sid
Leave a comment:
-
for your mec ..
I wanted to ask the following. at lm13600 Around this creates SQUARE PULSE This is done with the capacitor 33 nf that is connected to the pin 5 and pin 4, With the capacitor 1 nf that is connected to the pin 3 and gnd and pin 4 , For I will slightly open the frequency from there..
ALSO I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU VERY MUCH for voithia YOUR TO DATE..
Leave a comment:
-
Hi GS,
on the 4053, when you have no target or coil movement or emi, is the voltage about 0v? When you move a target near to the coil, these voltages should change, which I think they are for you.
On the lm13600 do you have the bc857 connected to pin 1 or 5? Should be pin 5. Does the signal going to pin 5 vary as a target approaches the coil? Does the frequency on pin 12 vary as a target approaches the coil?
The diode is on the tl074 to stop some noise on ch2. What happens at pin 8 when a target approaches the coil? Take a scope shot of this, 0.5 seconds/div (very slow).
The schematic works.....
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
for again...
I still have problems with the threshold ...
at lm13600 at 12 pin I have square wave .. like the picture ( 1 ) ..When approaching target tO the coil be it metallic or anointing is then I have the same result picture ( 2 ) ..
now at 4053 at 14 pin I have evidence so -5v but dependent to the object approaching the target.. there changes from the 0v to -5v..
at pin 4 at 4053 I have -5v up to +3v..
at pin 3 and pin 5 I have -5v up to +3v.. while on pin 13 and pin 12 I have only οv until -5v..
it pin enable It is connected to -5v.
believe to explain as best I can..
continue to but I have a problem with the threshold not responding ??..mutation does exactly at tlc074 at 9 pin Can you explain..
I WANT TO TELL YOU that it is my placement and DIODOS lying there at tlc074 what is the role of this..
even the sound heard from my headphones When approaching very GOAL IS A VOLTAGE clogging,, as gggggggggggggggggg ..
HELP suffocate.......

Leave a comment:
-
Thanks a lot mec by Tuesday I will have ready the coil with litz should then conduct outside TESTS ..
will meet again in END OF THE WEEK Thanks again for your prirofories of
aaaaaa using headphones
Leave a comment:
-
Are you using headphones or a speaker?? Was designed to run headphones.
The instability is probably interference from your house. Power sources phone lines tv computer etc. To test the actual cct stability, if you disconnect the front end receive wire and connect it to the coil ground(pins 1&5) you should only see system noise at the tone line, which should be around 15~25mv.
Oh But I know why the tone line goes abruptly, it is because the amplitude of the other channel is greater and it switches from ch1 to ch2 and so on. If you put your channel select switch to ch1 or ch2, it will be much smoother.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
firstly, the lm13600 has a square pulse..
Test pins 13,12 negative going only ..test pins 3,5 goes - and + 1.4 voltage..
the dowel enable is connected correctly.
Test pins 14 and 4 on the 4053 is correct negative going only...The tone line goes +-0V that the + But he goes too abruptly
something else when placing needle oscilloscopes have much instability Why is there this
Leave a comment:
-
HI GS,
Ok so if you test the output og the lm13600, it it outputting square waves? Do they vary with a target?
Test pins 14 and 4 on the 4053 make sure the signal is getting though. The threshold line should be negative going only?? The tone line should be able to go +-0v
Test pins 3,5,13,12 to make sure there is signal getting to the 4053. If signal is getting to the 4053, but not going through it, check that the enable pin is connected correctly.
The threshold cct is correct as far as I know. And yes that pin on the ca3083 is left floating.
Cheers Mick
Leave a comment:
-
for you again...
as well as I deal with the windings coil , found that does not work the THRESHOLD..
measurements of volts +5 to -5 potentiometer ARE CORRECT.
ALSO observes that in ca3083 in 11 pin is in the air in schematic, Is that right ???? you experienced the same problem
HELP
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: