Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    English?


    translates to
    Hello

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Sorry ), I have board with pin 4- , pin 8+. So, I want change LT1058S8 to another

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    The schematic by Zed shows a SMD lt1057S8 (pin 2- , 6+). If you look at the datasheet for lt1057 the dip package has a different pinout (pin 4- ,8+).
    Yes, but have board with LT1057S8

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by μιχας View Post
    geia sou file
    English?

    Leave a comment:


  • μιχας
    replied
    geia sou file

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanic
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    Then there are errors in Zed's schematic!

    No the SMD pinout of the lt1057 is odd and only a handful of other components share the same pinout. Just stick with the 1057, there is nothing to be gained by swapping it out.

    Cheers Mick

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by au1 View Post

    The schematic by ZED is 100% correct.
    Originally posted by au1 View Post
    The schematic by Zed shows a SMD lt1057S8 (pin 2- , 6+). If you look at the datasheet for lt1057 the dip package has a different pinout (pin 4- ,8+).
    Then there are errors in Zed's schematic!

    Leave a comment:


  • au1
    replied
    The schematic by Zed shows a SMD lt1057S8 (pin 2- , 6+). If you look at the datasheet for lt1057 the dip package has a different pinout (pin 4- ,8+).

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    is it possible to replace LT1057 with ad712? did I make the board for standard software (pin 4-, pin 8+), and lt1057 (pin 2-, 6+)

    Leave a comment:


  • au1
    replied
    What should be the variable resistor TONE ADJUST PRE-SET on the circuit under LM13600
    The value isn't critical. I used 100K because I had one.

    Do note that it looks like the transistor XTX688 in the -5V is shown backwards. Emiter should point to the lower Voltage.
    The schematic by ZED is 100% correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Looking at the SD2000 Power supply and regulator page os schematic:
    That sound like the correct way to measure the +/-5V PSs.

    Are you measuring PS WITHOUT any chip that use the +/- PS installed?

    Problem could be in the -5V circuit or you have a short or bad chip somewhere.

    Do note that it looks like the transistor XTX688 in the -5V is shown backwards. Emiter should point to the lower Voltage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    It is Very common to have the Battery Positive to be circuit Ground in PI detectors.

    "Ground" is a bad term, better if it is named "Common" or even "Zero".
    Hi Waltr, thank you for your replay, if I understand,to measure the:
    * +/- 5V with multimeter connected to common and (one time to +5V line, one time to -5V)
    In this case +5V is ok for all IC, -5V is bad= 0.4V
    *measure signal's with scope, same grounded to common and sensor to test points.
    m I right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Hi Andrei, I will upload today, soon when I get home...

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Anis View Post
    Hi genius, finally I ve complete my work on this big project,
    First start was with bad result (no sound), so I v started with cheking voltages +5v -5v, here I was a little bit confused with references GRND/GND(=+VB) as below pictures, so please can any one help ��...[ATTACH]48596[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48597[/ATTACH]

    It is Very common to have the Battery Positive to be circuit Ground in PI detectors.

    "Ground" is a bad term, better if it is named "Common" or even "Zero".

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi Anis! Lay out your circuit diagram

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X