Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anis
    replied
    Hi genius, finally I ve complete my work on this big project,
    First start was with bad result (no sound), so I v started with cheking voltages +5v -5v, here I was a little bit confused with references GRND/GND(=+VB) as below pictures, so please can any one help ��...Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_000807.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	355831Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_000721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	355832

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi! What should be the variable resistor TONE ADJUST PRE-SET on the circuit under LM13600

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Be prepared to pay a lot I will bid high as on the previous one it won't go cheap.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    new chance https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-SD2...cAAOSwJwFd2zNV

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    good start point to desolder pcb's and give detailed info https://www.ebay.com/itm/sd2100-mine...993e%7Ciid%3A1



    Although not likely, perhaps there is only a small issue with this unit. A broken wire or a poor connection somewhere. If it's a component failure issue, then that entails some painstaking work, no doubt.
    If it's a Ucontroller issue, then it's bye bye. Send it to KT315, for his winter blues. He likes to undress these things.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    good start point to desolder pcb's and give detailed info https://www.ebay.com/itm/sd2100-mine...993e%7Ciid%3A1

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Time to move on, guys. Let it go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Come on, stop provoking !You're terribly cheeky your words show what kind of person you are !

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Find something so be interested for example, you eat chocolate and caress your cat ...

    Your first statement about "Nothing is for free and everyone must work hard" is self righteuos, condescending nonsense. What do you expect somebody to do with an illegible unreadable schematic?

    Yet again you return to your base nature of crass and insulting remarks. You cannot help yourself. I will pray for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    The irony is that I'm sure you paid thousands of dollars for your CAD software license. After all, nobody gives you anything for free.
    Find something so be interested for example, you eat chocolate and caress your cat ...

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    The irony is that I'm sure you paid thousands of dollars for your CAD software license. After all, nobody gives you anything for free.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Not for those who want to argue. For those who want to do it. Enjoy
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    You think wrong Zed posted it himself, it is different from asking for someone to give you something directly there are plenty of casesthere are plenty of cases when someone who is forum lest he sound funny, it opens a new account and asks pathetic questionsand asks pathetic questions !

    Originally Posted by eclipse
    ...... otherwise congrats on choice of CAD.




    I see the irony.

    Hello eclipse ! Maybe me and eclipse know each othermaybe me and eclipse know each other and he knows how I think and I know what he thinks I used it otherwise DXP and express sch and some more , the first time i tried CAD and i can say i'm satisfied I would most like to thank you Mich of persuasion to use and gave me inspiration eclipse . The first op not anymore ne5534 now is ad797..
    All the best!

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    ...... otherwise congrats on choice of CAD.

    I see the irony.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    NE5534 as a first preamplifier is not a good idea, otherwise congrats on choice of CAD.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X