Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andrei
    replied
    from datasheet
    Click image for larger version

Name:	OP249.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	357550

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hello Zed! May be fit OP249?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZED
    replied
    Hello Anis

    Yes they will work,although the AD712 is a little more noisier at 1hz,those chips have been around for some 30 years now and so there are better amps available,a jfet input that i like to use for the integrator is the OPA2140.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Hi genius, hope that all of you are all well,
    I m back again for another question related to the recive CCT of the SD2000, I m using replacement IC's as below:
    -TLC277 as replacement for the TLC27M7.
    -AD712 as replacement for the LT1057.

    Does that replacement do the work?

    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • localbug
    replied
    I think you should try to replace your crystal oscillator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanic View Post
    What were you hoping would happen with the changed 4066's?
    I couldn’t get the correct signal at the output), but it turned out that it wasn’t 4066 but the amplifier is defective after 4066, I have this AD712, instead of LT1057

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanic
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei View Post
    Hi!
    These are two 4066 DIPs, before that here were 4066 SOICs, the result has not changed

    What were you hoping would happen with the changed 4066's?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Originally posted by Anis View Post
    Hi Andrei, I take a look again to your last vedio of the SD2000, I would like to know what Demodulator you are using it seems to be not the 4066.
    [ATTACH]50416[/ATTACH]

    Rgds
    Anis
    Hi!
    These are two 4066 DIPs, before that here were 4066 SOICs, the result has not changed

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    It almost looks like that is 2 14-pin chips there. Not 1 28-pin chip.
    Yes Walter, you're right, this confused me Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Anis View Post
    Hi Andrei, I take a look again to your last vedio of the SD2000, I would like to know what Demodulator you are using it seems to be not the 4066.
    [ATTACH]50416[/ATTACH]

    Rgds
    Anis
    It almost looks like that is 2 14-pin chips there. Not 1 28-pin chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Hi Andrei, I take a look again to your last vedio of the SD2000, I would like to know what Demodulator you are using it seems to be not the 4066.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200601_173232.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	831.0 KB
ID:	357483

    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • ZED
    replied
    Hello Andrei

    Yes you can mate,i have done it and it works fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi! Is it possible to replace LM13600 with lm LM13700? LM13700 is in SOIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Originally posted by Anis View Post
    Andrei, great work man, I was thinking that I will beat you on building the sd2000, now I it's working well for you maybe I will need your support and help in future.
    My congratulations!

    Rgds
    Anis
    Hi Anis! Good luck! I think to buy a ready-made coil, and if everything works correctly, then reel your coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanic
    replied
    Esr is the thing you want to look at for those ones.
    The originals were 5600uf, but there are better ones(used in later detectors) that are 4700uf 10v nichicon. They are hard to buy though.

    All in all it probably makes sweet FA difference.

    Cheers Mick

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X