Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anto22
    replied
    Very stable work.
    Congratulations.
    I am impressed

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    SD 2200

    Leave a comment:


  • coldhunt
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • anto22
    replied
    Will it be sold?

    Leave a comment:


  • coldhunt
    replied
    Modified version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKN6Cd9kFk

    Leave a comment:


  • IgorBor
    replied
    Hi !!! I read the entire forum, but I did not understand, did anyone collect SD2000 or not?

    Leave a comment:


  • ertos
    replied
    Where is the track list

    Leave a comment:


  • gef12
    replied
    used a MAT12 in mine ..just after they had got manufactured ..

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    thank you detectormods

    Leave a comment:


  • detectormods
    replied
    Replacement for LM394 you can use 2SC1583 it has lower noise and matched with gain of 500, much better than AD787 on +5 -5 as the collector resistors inside the AD797 are 12k ohms, you will never get a real low noise figure.. I know what the book states a low nf but 10 volts and 12K series resistor will not supply enough current to get rid of 1/f noise or reduce popcorn noise. Run 3ma through each transistor to get the lowest low frequency noise figure and a higher F/T as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Salere
    Default
    Can someone post PCB file LAY ??
    Regards
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    hi friends my detector timings:
    crystal: 2mhz.

    Leave a comment:


  • carriemilligan12
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000ARDUTEST.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	377.7 KB
ID:	347556
    Hello
    I am about to make a digital version of SD2000, What i need is a driver which will drive a +-5V from 5V so logic level driver. I am about to use ATMEGA328p or if i run out of pins i will use atmega2560 the reason is because those controllers support arduino ide and it will be easy to do a software. I found a MC14504B chip but now i am not sure how to connect it. Can someone with more experience help me with that ?
    I know that chip is used in SD2200 so if someone have SD2200 it will be really good if it can check.
    I can use generic transistors to do that but it wont be too good solution.
    If someone is willing to help it will be great!

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    how to set trimpot.


    can you help me. thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    hi friends. how will I do offset tlc27m7 3pin gnd test point tlc27m7 1-7 pin. continuous voltage is changing. why could it be.
    Do you watch the video

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X