Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vovgut
    replied
    op!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • vovgut
    replied
    excuse me

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by vovgut View Post
    And how can it be under the sea that way up to 100 kHz or near this frequency (freshly water-sea) reservoir! Who can tell the project! Here I am thinking about making - viewtopic.php? F = 94 & t = 8464 or viewtopic.php? F = 63 & t = 4406 & start = 0 There are all measuring instruments! But there is no knowledge of the configuration of everything! I can repeat the description with someone's help! I can lay out the PSB of the boards the following day (I made the templates and diagrams for a person -Veltex-viewtopic.php? F = 63 & t = 4406 from Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:27 pm. The circuit is very interesting and the PSB-Fisher Gold bug is 2-71 kHz. (Analog) With VLADIMIR
    You only need to post your question once in the forums, not multiple times.
    I have removed all the duplicate posts you have made in other threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • vovgut
    replied
    And how can it be under the sea that way up to 100 kHz or near this frequency (freshly water-sea) reservoir! Who can tell the project! Here I am thinking about making - viewtopic.php? F = 94 & t = 8464 or viewtopic.php? F = 63 & t = 4406 & start = 0 There are all measuring instruments! But there is no knowledge of the configuration of everything! I can repeat the description with someone's help! I can lay out the PSB of the boards the following day (I made the templates and diagrams for a person -Veltex-viewtopic.php? F = 63 & t = 4406 from Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:27 pm. The circuit is very interesting and the PSB-Fisher Gold bug is 2-71 kHz. (Analog) With VLADIMIR

    Leave a comment:


  • vovgut
    replied
    yes !

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    See Lm394 input for example. There were several others. I threw away the printed sheets where i marked several errors several days ago. Its quite an adventure to build such complex schematic on sprint layout where you dont get to check for errors against the schematic.. If i understood correct he only used numbering of the parts from this schematic with the errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Somebody made some PCB's might save you a headache ?

    Leave a comment:


  • vovgut
    replied
    Hi Jose
    Thank you for helping to lay out my fee files!Ср: 26 июл 2017 19:49 http://md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1894&start=250 Jul 26 2017, 07:46 PMhttp://vrtp.ru/index.php?showtopic=29081
    ZED http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...000-schematics According to these schemes, it is necessary to check the numbering of the pins of the microcircuits and the connection! And here the circuit is more beautifully drawn! I did the numbering of parts on the stamps on it! In this file, the schematic and my prints!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello Eclipse
    I was referring to Lay6 files.
    The PCBs.
    Could you tell me, if these PCBs contain errors?
    Thank you
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I don't want to spoil the fun but some time ago I checked the schematic and it contained errors.
    You had to refer to the original schematic posted by ZED.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by vovgut View Post
    Hello everyone! My PCB BY TEMPLATE!Ср: 26 июSD2000.rarл 2017 19:49 http://md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1894&start=250
    -http://vrtp.ru/index.php?showtopic=29081
    Hi Vovgut
    Thanks for the link. It seems that the "Lay" files, corresponding to the SD2000, are complete.
    JoseSD2000.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • vovgut
    replied
    Hello everyone! My PCB BY TEMPLATE!Ср: 26 июл 2017 19:49 http://md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1894&start=250
    -http://vrtp.ru/index.php?showtopic=29081

    Leave a comment:


  • coldhunt
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpeDz_b-tUc Reject recovery speed

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    sd2200 perfect

    Leave a comment:


  • Teleno
    replied
    A beautiful piece of overengineering

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X