Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZED
    replied
    Hello Xtrem

    Yes the resistance is low but the capacitance is high.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xtrem
    replied
    Have you trying to use conventional mosfets ? IRF740 , IRF9640 ??

    Leave a comment:


  • ZED
    replied
    SI1021R but its in a very small smd package.I used to use TP0202K but there obsolete now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Thanks ZED! And what transistors do you use p-channel instead of ZVP4105

    Leave a comment:


  • ZED
    replied
    Hello Andrei

    Yes the signal is supposed to be there although we prefer that it wasn't,mosfets have what is called capacitance,as you may know,so the flyback voltage travels through this
    capacitance and appears on the source terminal,the diode on the source will clip this signal to its forward voltage drop,because the capacitance is small the charge from the flyback voltage will also be very small.
    As we source components like receive fets we like to aim for low capacitance but that comes at a cost of increased resistance,the trouble with that is we like to keep the resistance low as
    well so then it becomes a bit of a juggling act,a mosfet i like to use for a receive fet is a ZVN4525G

    Cheers....

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2pinLM394.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	358598 Hi! Question. Where does the first pulse(blue) come from, like it shouldn't be since the vn2410l transistor is closed? Here after short impuls Click image for larger version

Name:	2pinLM394_short_impuls.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	358599. I use VN2410L and ZVP3310.

    Leave a comment:


  • ramses4040
    replied
    I'm sorry, it's incorrect

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ramses4040 View Post
    ?ğretmen iyi ve hatasız bir pcb d?zenine sahip olan var mı?
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • ramses4040
    replied
    ?ğretmen iyi ve hatasız bir pcb d?zenine sahip olan var mı?

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    please help me list the common component equations on the market to replace some of the components like


    mosfet
    vn2410l
    zvp4105
    2N7000
    BS170
    BUK455


    transistor
    BC850
    ZTX688
    BC857
    BC368
    BC369


    DIODA
    LM336Z2
    BVY28


    IC
    CA3083
    TLC27M7CD
    LM13600
    40106
    Hi liekwang,
    Please refer to the below link, it's for giving replacement that I'm using for transistors fets...


    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    please help me list the common component equations on the market to replace some of the components like


    mosfet
    vn2410l
    zvp4105
    2N7000
    BS170
    BUK455


    transistor
    BC850
    ZTX688
    BC857
    BC368
    BC369


    DIODA
    LM336Z2
    BVY28


    IC
    CA3083
    TLC27M7CD
    LM13600
    40106

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei View Post
    Hi liekwang! or example. For smd, discrete 1206, for LT1057. No test. there will be comments that can be corrected ) [ATTACH]53153[/ATTACH]

    thank you sir did you refer from the ZED scheme as there was no mistake

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei View Post
    Hi Anis! It is very interesting to see the waveforms
    Hi Andrei, I broke one fet the IRF710, once I receive spares I will share all waves for each TP.
    Thx
    Anis

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei
    replied
    Hi Anis! It is very interesting to see the waveforms

    Leave a comment:


  • Anis
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei View Post
    Hi Anis! For the capacitors. I suppose it might be so. if you are wrong correct it [ATTACH]53152[/ATTACH]
    Hi Andrei, yep I m already using tantalum capacitors as mentioned.
    I will do some updates and by the end of the week I will share my results.
    Rgds
    Anis

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X