Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JC1
    Guest replied
    Geeeeee

    Sorry Guys,

    I am just so blown away.

    I was just being funny.

    I didn't think they would really do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    Its still me

    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Minelab GPX-4500
    Pre-announcing the imminent release of a new Minelab Gold Detector

    Due release date early April 08


    New groundstabilising technology

    Advanced timing options

    Improved discrimination

    And much much more, more revelations in the coming weeks ...



    Wonder if they "fixed the Holes"?

    Wonder if they "did the Mods"?

    Wonder if they "read the forum"?
    Forgot to sign in.

    guess I should register.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    WoW

    Minelab GPX-4500
    Pre-announcing the imminent release of a new Minelab Gold Detector

    Due release date early April 08


    New groundstabilising technology

    Advanced timing options

    Improved discrimination

    And much much more, more revelations in the coming weeks ...



    Wonder if they "fixed the Holes"?

    Wonder if they "did the Mods"?

    Wonder if they "read the forum"?

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    I'll pay shipping

    Originally posted by JC1 View Post
    OK, so I've read some good stuff

    on the 4000. So anyone who has to

    have the lastest and greatest.

    I will give you $1,500 dollars for your

    4000.
    Oh and I will pay the shipping as well,

    as long as it is in "like new unused condition"

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    I said it first !!!

    Originally posted by JC1 View Post
    Actually instead of the 4k,

    please get the circuitry

    for the 4500.

    Oh and the software,

    disassembled and with

    comments.

    Please and Thank you.

    If you don't know about

    the 4500, wait a few months

    it will be out.
    I said it first !!!!

    And I was making it up !!!

    I'm a freaking prophet !!!

    {next up GPX-5000}

    Now everybody knows that the

    increase from 4000 to 4500 is only

    0.5k so you know jumps of 1k are

    much much better?

    Right?

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    Wanted gpx4000

    OK, so I've read some good stuff

    on the 4000. So anyone who has to

    have the lastest and greatest.

    I will give you $1,500 dollars for your

    4000.

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    Hey guys !!!

    Originally posted by JC1 View Post
    Actually instead of the 4k,

    please get the circuitry

    for the 4500.

    Oh and the software,

    disassembled and with

    comments.

    Please and Thank you.

    If you don't know about

    the 4500, wait a few months

    it will be out.
    I said it first !!!!

    And I was making it up !!!

    I'm a freaking prophet !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rubbish! There are no Minelab Gold machines due for release in 2008.

    His post was Posted 1:28am and then posted on ProspectinginOz at 1:40am http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prospe...z/message/7724
    Stop playing silly games loser!
    Look like you are misinformed

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi Monolith,

    Originally posted by Monolith View Post
    I feel it is a shame that all the clever people on the forum can not come up with ideas of their own.
    New ideas.
    New designs.
    Modern designs, using the much improved parts available today.
    There are so many other possibilities to try. Why copy old stuff?
    Are there no more inventors in this world?

    Inventors and people with ideas, anybody with the courage to explore new avenues, please step forward.

    I am sure that with the combined knowledge of the forum we can do better than the old SD2000

    Monolith
    I think, it is a general problem of people, who have really good ideas. But these ideas are commonly copied/stolen by the companies. Most of us has not the money and resource for patenting the idea and companies do this easy and without shaming. So these people should write technical articles and should publish this on tech web (e.g. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org). When published on the public tech web, so this idea can not be patented anymore (prior art - not novel). Patent offices regular investigate on such tech webs - but not here!

    I am sure, some of people are being watched by the companies thoroughly for good and new ideas here!!!

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Monolith
    replied
    SD2000 schematics

    It is great to see the schematics of the world's best detector posted here.
    FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE
    Even if it is 13 years old.
    OK for the COPYCATS.
    Good for the hobbyist to tinker with.

    I feel it is a shame that all the clever people on the forum can not come up with ideas of their own.
    New ideas.
    New designs.
    Modern designs, using the much improved parts available today.
    There are so many other possibilities to try. Why copy old stuff?
    Are there no more inventors in this world?

    Inventors and people with ideas, anybody with the courage to explore new avenues, please step forward.

    I am sure that with the combined knowledge of the forum we can do better than the old SD2000

    Monolith

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    Hello
    I have the SD2200D. I want to make very big search coil,something like the ZULU-SHIELD . If someone here as information,i will be interested.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the gpx 4500 was to be released this week but has been delayed due to some problems.But expect dealers to have demo ones very soon perhaps by Easter?Ignore all bs from dealers and ml and clowns like JP who say this is not true. you can bank onitand say you heard it 1st here!

    Rubbish! There are no Minelab Gold machines due for release in 2008.

    His post was Posted 1:28am and then posted on ProspectinginOz at 1:40am http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prospe...z/message/7724
    Stop playing silly games loser!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir,
    Members of this forum are entitled to know the answer to the following questions:
    Are you on the payroll of ML? Yes or no
    Do you receive any direct or indirect pecuniary or other benefits from ML? Yes or no
    Same questions I've seen posted on ProspectinginOz to attack any 'Minelab lovers' who don't tow his line.

    Doug - Why don't you just stay on you own hateful forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • robby_h
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir,
    Members of this forum are entitled to know the answer to the following questions:
    Are you on the payroll of ML? Yes or no
    Do you receive any direct or indirect pecuniary or other benefits from ML? Yes or no

    To gutless Unregistered, please read this,

    I have never received a cent from Minelab or anyone associated with Minelab nor have I received any goods or services. My association with ML, outside of actually using products I paid for out of my own pocket, has actually cost me time, fuel and money. My posts are based on my own views and findings alone, flawed or otherwise and I have never been asked or prompted to promote a product.

    My sole interest is in obtaining accurate technical findings and information, not the drivel and speculative nonsense you are promoting on this forum and your own. You behave as someone suffering severe bi-polar disorder when the medication is out of whack. Please have this corrected before replying.

    robby_h

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Gpx 4500 release!

    the gpx 4500 was to be released this week but has been delayed due to some problems.But expect dealers to have demo ones very soon perhaps by Easter?Ignore all bs from dealers and ml and clowns like JP who say this is not true. you can bank onitand say you heard it 1st here!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X