Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • unregistered
    Guest replied
    Sorry for the silly question, but the power part I don't understand.
    How come the battery (+VB) is equal to GND? What is PCB's shield then.. ( normally is - of battery and here GND is + of battery). Im confused ..

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    3 months

    Hi All,

    3 months from now it will have been 6 months since

    introduction of GPX-4500.

    I predict 6 - 7 months for new models.

    Therefore in 3 or 4 months GPX-5000 will be out.

    I can hear the whips a cracking all the way from

    OZ.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Did anyone try this schematic ( i mean both - original and modificated) for errors? In a matter of educational purpose, did anyone make so that we know it really works?
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    schematic was remade by Vladimir. enjoy
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rubbish! There are no Minelab Gold machines due for release in 2008.

    His post was Posted 1:28am and then posted on ProspectinginOz at 1:40am http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prospe...z/message/7724
    Stop playing silly games loser!
    You know jack ****! What a buffoon you are are! You are more stupid than that porta potti=porter bod. I will continue to reply on my ML moles! some in ML are not happy chappies over the 4500! You are the big loser! what a fool you are! dream on!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZED
    replied
    Bugger the detector,the way the gold price is going the gold pan
    and sluice box are looking real good,i know some spots in Gippsland that
    will give me around 3 to 5 grams a day.

    Zed

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    gold

    Hi Aziz,

    1. Go look where there is gold.

    2. Have the right stuff to find it.

    That's the formula.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hello JC1,

    I think, it is also a matter of knowing some fundamental geological facts. Of course, one should know his detector much better than his wife.
    One should allways follow the path of water. It does not matter, if one path has no water. It might be dry now. But for millions of years in the past, may be one path has collected many of the gold nuggets and they lie still there.

    Any river, steam or valley is a typical water path. Look at the following picture. A dryland anywhere in Oz. But if the region has gold, the gold nuggets can be likely found on the marked places.

    Lets start picking up the gold nuggets.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    feel bad

    Yea I feel bad for those who just bought a

    4000. that has got to hurt.

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    2000

    Hey Aziz,

    Guy I know with the most gold has a 2000.

    Others have 3500s and 2200s etc. and he has used them all

    and the vlfs and he is serious about this and works each detector

    to get the most out of it.

    In the end, still picks up the 2000 or gold bug 2.

    and he has probably 1000 ounces but from tens of years.

    {Not in OZ, Arizona}

    And now that I have the schematics and can fix it myself

    if it breaks, I may get a 2000 as well.

    Alot of this game is learning a good enough detector

    very very very well, and then searching alot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by JC1 View Post
    Hi Aziz,

    Yea I won't pay that either.

    Guess if I was sitting in the middle of

    a huge gold field in OZ. I would pay it.

    Other wise can buy an oscilloscope and

    alot of boards and parts for that much money.

    But hey at least it makes used 2000s 2100s 3000s 3500s

    and now 4000s sell for less.
    Yes! Freaks wants to have allways the newest models. In the point of psychology, a machine must be very expensive, to be able to love and respect the machine from the point of the user. It must hurt your purse very much. Then you will believe, that the machine is the best - so therefore it have to cost such lot.
    I think, Minelab is doing his job pretty well.

    I guess, the GPX-4500 will cost at least $ 6495.--. Who gives more?

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    Expensive

    Hi Aziz,

    Yea I won't pay that either.

    Guess if I was sitting in the middle of

    a huge gold field in OZ. I would pay it.

    Other wise can buy an oscilloscope and

    alot of boards and parts for that much money.

    But hey at least it makes used 2000s 2100s 3000s 3500s

    and now 4000s sell for less.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by JC1 View Post
    Hi Aziz,

    Great link there ! that azaware sounds like me.

    only both of us were off on the time frame.

    faster you can crank the new models out,

    the more you can make. I guess.

    Just never expected this quick, people just

    got talking about the 4000. One thing for sure

    the forums are going to have to crank it up too

    if they are going to keep up.
    I am very interested on the new GPX-4500. But I do not want to experiment with such horrible prices (beyond the hell and back). I will see, what other people say and tell her experiences about the new model.

    Leave a comment:


  • JC1
    Guest replied
    AZAWARE

    Hi Aziz,

    Great link there ! that azaware sounds like me.

    only both of us were off on the time frame.

    faster you can crank the new models out,

    the more you can make. I guess.

    Just never expected this quick, people just

    got talking about the 4000. One thing for sure

    the forums are going to have to crank it up too

    if they are going to keep up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi there,

    Originally posted by JC1 View Post
    OK, so I've read some good stuff

    on the 4000. So anyone who has to

    have the lastest and greatest.

    I will give you $1,500 dollars for your

    4000.
    You can ask the people, who bought the GPX-4000 too early.



    I am sorry, I can not effort such a machine.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X