Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Really nice design g.s. Wish you to be the first to make this remake project working.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    here are with good resolution. you can choose for any errors
    I would happy if I had a little help.
    Acknowledgements G.S
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000  1.11-page-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	335089Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000  1.22-page-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.6 KB
ID:	335090Click image for larger version

Name:	1_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	335085Click image for larger version

Name:	2_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	335086
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    I have to make SOME corrections and will publish here with better resolution, WM6 BELIEVE TILL TOMORROW to finish

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Good looking board g.s., keep your work.

    Is this surface mount or trough hole - pictures isn't really clear?

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    FOR TO ALL. FINISH PCB BY G.S. WHEN WILL UPDATE THE PLAQUE ASSEMBLY AND DO TESTS
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000 BY G.S.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	335032

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    USE schematic from the zed

    Leave a comment:


  • lucafa
    replied
    g.s.

    What shematics use?
    I've seen some of them with errors.
    Lucafa

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    I would like your opinion. SINGLE FACE PLAQUE ..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	G.S...G.S.....G.S.....JPG
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	334593
    I have not yet completed ..

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    hello Could you explain the Prices the two diodes at power supply, not displayed . THANK Sixthly beforehand.

    Leave a comment:


  • lucafa
    replied
    Hi all.
    Someone made ​​this project?
    Difficulties?
    Working well in search?
    Lucafa

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    aloha from gs And congratulations It's unbelievable WELL DONE.
    exists replacement for tlc 074 and ca 3083 Because I can not find In my country.
    please for your assistance. I WILL DO pcd without smd .

    Leave a comment:


  • Kjamesgraham
    replied
    Thanx Zed

    Great job Zed. Very generous!

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Thank you kt315!
    Regards
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Can someone post PCB file?
    Regards
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X