Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • serci78
    replied
    Hi N @ SKO try bug.code but : tx open if : IRF710 off: IRF710 open if : close tx: maybe
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Hello there! found in the Russian forum md4u.ru idea how to replace multiple ICs with processor attiny2313. Thus can be made smaller boards. I made a model of the scheme but it turned out that the times are not accurate. Someone who has more experience in programming you will be able to write a new correct hex?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Very nice. Lay format file ?

    Leave a comment:


  • serci78
    replied
    I took g.s project example (DIP packages)20x15cm I run to connect the micro control..... the later micro control connect Click image for larger version

Name:	DIP SD2000.png
Views:	1
Size:	270.9 KB
ID:	341930

    Leave a comment:


  • serci78
    replied
    thank you Finderskeepers

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    Use 1n4148 diodes where not noted on the schematic. 1n5819 schottky diodes or mbr420 diodes will do. I had a few sbyv27-200 diodes on hand and they work very well.

    Leave a comment:


  • serci78
    replied
    hi mechanic equivalent for diode BAS16 and 1OMQ100 (DIP packages) please. regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    Its best that you use parts shown in the schematic. I've experimented with upgrading parts which degraded its performance or made it noisy. I can only recommend that you use a ssm2210 in lieu of the lm394 chip in the front end receive. Stick with the original, this is the ultimate diy pi machine with ground balance. Add a variable gain to each search channel and Mario's dds unit will give a substantial increase in performance.

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    NE5517 looks almost like a direct replacement for LM13600 and is certainly worth a try. LM13700 has only slightly different internal circuit (but same pinout) so you could give it a try also.

    It looks like either of the other two should probably successfully fill in for the LM13600.
    Last edited by porkluvr; 08-31-2014, 05:50 PM. Reason: add some uncertainty regarding the 5517

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    misleaded. LM13600 is dual while I gave single one both. you need NE5517, you are right. also some tipe I see in fisher schematic... do not see sure marking...
    something FRL510286 -???

    Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	341600

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by fengzhai01 View Post
    我有一个SD2000,但我发现效果不理想,5克黄金都很难检测,结果是小于GTI2500,不知道是什么 原因,请指点
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • fengzhai01
    replied
    我有一个SD2000,但我发现效果不理想,5克黄金都很难检测,结果是小于GTI2500,不知道是什么 原因,请指点

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Thank you guys

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    try learn CA3080 and LM13700.

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    Its all on Zeds schematic. Forget using other schematics, they're laced with errors. Not sure for a good replacement of lm13600.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X