Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bill512
    replied
    Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post
    nice work!
    thanks for the video...

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Sorry, just had a look at video again. Two ground balance knobs at bottom of panel. Right ?

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Have to eat my words. That definitely, was worth the effort. The work on the enclosures and end panels looks amazing too. Reading through Marios thread, he put a lot of work into his mod.

    Does the deadtime/delay from TX-end to start of sample, move in scale with frequency change ? How does it work ? Increasing or decreasing the frequency simply changes all the TX, sample and delay times ?

    You only have one balance knob ? How does that work ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    If you look at the sd2000 pcb in the schematics, there is a tantalum capacitor within the power supply section. I believe the polarised capacitor marked as 1nf on the schematic is this tantalum capactor and maybe should of read as 1uf. I have tried with an 1nf mkt capacitor and an 1uf tantalum capacitor and my machine ran ok with it with no noticeable difference. I wouldn't be to worried about that capacitor as I think it serves the low battery monitor.

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Originally posted by serci78 View Post
    maybe 1uf electrolitic
    Correct

    Leave a comment:


  • serci78
    replied
    maybe 1uf electrolitic

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    1 nanoFarad is not be tantalum electrolitic. somewhere is mistake.

    Leave a comment:


  • serci78
    replied
    What type of capacitor ?
    1Nf = tantulum capacitor true ?
    10Nf =ceramic capacitorClick image for larger version

Name:	cap..gif
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	342214

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Thank you all for the answers.
    The realization of projects like the SD2000 is always expensive, requires much time and effort.
    The hardest seems the PCB, is always the fear that poor PCB generate noise and instability.
    At the moment I am making the scheme in DipTrace, see how it progresses and maybe try its realization.
    regards
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Hello everyone
    Someone finish this project, I worked well ?
    Scheme that follow, there are some PCB available?
    I ask because I am interested in putting together the SD2000 .
    Any suggestions are welcome.
    Thank you .
    Jose
    Detecto started to do a layout for a pcb, but never came back with anything. You can see his work here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...885#post153885

    And Finderskeepers did his own pcb, which he showed here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...798#post152798
    And here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...501#post153501

    Finderskeepers did say that it cost a lot of time, effort and money.

    So it is possible. but a lot of hard work. Not sure if it is worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    johnny did. try order http://www.thunting.com/smf/pi_desig...-t56829.0.html

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello everyone
    Someone finish this project, I worked well ?
    Scheme that follow, there are some PCB available?
    I ask because I am interested in putting together the SD2000 .
    Any suggestions are welcome.
    Thank you .
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    It would be great to develop a project on here "Mini2000"...

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Тhank you serci78!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X