Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: VIKING 5D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    That capability in Sprint, of tracing a layout from an image, is quite impressive.
    I'll break open the case later and note down the component values.

    Leave a comment:


  • Patrick
    replied
    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    Thanks a lot. Someone is able to reproducing the board from the photo?
    Excuse my english
    To check out

    Click image for larger version

Name:	V5D Component.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	272.1 KB
ID:	321832

    Click image for larger version

Name:	V5D PCB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	321833

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    if you will give more better photos under direct sunlight. simple PCB for redraw. where is your english from?
    Hallo great KT315, i'm Italian.
    I'm working on the photo using sprint layout software.
    I'm sure you are best of me do redraw the pcb.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    if you will give more better photos under direct sunlight. simple PCB for redraw. where is your english from?

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Thanks a lot. Someone is able to reproducing the board from the photo?
    Excuse my english

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    have you this schematics?
    Thanks in advance.
    I do not have the schematic, but I do have a scan of the front and rear of the PCB. These scans were done some time ago, but I never got around to sketching out the circuit. If anyone is interested in starting to back-engineer this, I will break open the case and note down the component values. We should be able to crack this simple design without too much trouble.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    started a topic WANTED: VIKING 5D

    WANTED: VIKING 5D

    have you this schematics?
    Thanks in advance.
Working...
X