Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi,

    does someone knows the function of the diode in front of the 555 timer (Pin 7)? See red box in the schematic.

    Thanks
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...oldscan-IVHere it is slightly wrong, the forum has the correct schematic to fix it

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    sorry. i'm not keeping the files made in sprint layout. sometimes they seems much crocked for me. yes, happy new year to you also.
    i am ready to keep GERBERS of high quality layouts, although, but do not meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by Voyager View Post
    Bom dia KT, estou procurando um arquivo que vi em algum lugar do forum, ? de goldscan e foi uma c?pia reversa feita atrav?s de fotos originais, se puder me ajudar me direcionando com informa??es aqui, desde j? agrade?o pela disponibilidade, caso contr?rio agrade?o assim mesmo, e um ano novo repleto de sa?de e boas realiza??es, obrigado.
    Translated:
    Good morning KT, I'm looking for a file I saw somewhere on the forum, ? from goldscan and it was a reverse copy made through original photos, if you can help me by directing me with information here, since now? I thank you for your availability, otherwise I thank you anyway, and a new year filled with health and good achievements, thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Voyager
    replied
    Bom dia KT, estou procurando um arquivo que vi em algum lugar do forum, ? de goldscan e foi uma c?pia reversa feita atrav?s de fotos originais, se puder me ajudar me direcionando com informa??es aqui, desde j? agrade?o pela disponibilidade, caso contr?rio agrade?o assim mesmo, e um ano novo repleto de sa?de e boas realiza??es, obrigado.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I don't wish to disassemble it at the moment. Even If I wanted the device is not here with me. You're on your own with this.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Eclipse show yours PCB butom to drow tracks superscan ! Ok?

    valid poljska sxema Superscan Erik Foster 1996.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SS_sch1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	608.3 KB
ID:	363190Click image for larger version

Name:	SS_sch2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	701.1 KB
ID:	363191

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    eclipse verifikuj

    google say:
    eclipse verify
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eclipse 20220210_045927.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	363139

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    The bus is only 2m. What's the advantage of this distance

    Leave a comment:


  • TERMOSİS
    replied
    Coil 40cm, car 2m https://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/...topic=8096.520

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    I have a question, to make a coil of 10mx10m, small coil in the detection, can this method increase the detection depth? Can the machine still work stably? Can someone explain that? Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Can't be

    Leave a comment:


  • magic12
    replied
    Some one made a claim
    that superscan was able to detect a lighter in the air
    at 2meters
    with a 70cm coil

    thats insane and i want one

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    I don't think it has any advantages, the detection range is far less than delta pulse, I wonder if it is my production reason, if someone made it very good?

    Leave a comment:


  • magic12
    replied
    whats the performance with a coke can object small and bigger coil

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X