Thank you sirbedevir.
The field use problem is with two coils or with a single coil. By that I can use a single coil
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Superscan PI
Collapse
X
-
Yes . But there is big problems with is on field. Better way for 24v deep scanner is delta pulse modification. Delta pulse has good ground balancing circuit, it works with 24v power too. I used it for sometimes , i like it. Now i have 24v machine with arduino microcontroller, full distance 100% discrimination aluminium from rusty iron
Leave a comment:
-
Hello!
I built a Superscan clone.
Now I try with 10×10 meters transmitter coil (N:4 wire, 2 ohm) and with receiver 60 cm diameter (N:19 wire, 2 ohm).
In my garden works well: to rusty helmet signal at 220 cm AND NO SIGNAL TO 2mm diameter rusty wire piece OR OTHER TRASHS. It filter every small object!
It works well in the garden, when i adjust threshold, and i walk 1-2 meters around.
BUT on field not work well!
Because when i walk in the trnsmitter coil, my distance to the transmitter coil wire is changing. When it change, it need change adjust threshold...
So if i adjust threshold in the middle of the big coil, and i walk some to the big coil wire, the receiver give signal. If i adjust threshold 1meter to the big coil, when start to walk to the middle of the coil, the receiver lost sensitivity.
I foul up something?
Or this 2 coil system not works with sound signal, only for measurment in 0.5 meters matrix and search for anomaly?
Leave a comment:
-
500us pulse width
45us 1st and 2nd sample width
1st sample delay 60-130us
2nd sample delay 1100us
~100 P.P.S
Leave a comment:
-
Good evening.
Who can give me their to TIMING PULSES from superscan.
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Where i can find the circuits because i cant see anythink ...
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
THANK YOU orbit I appreciate that it is right.you have information on the coil such as resistance end ma.
sinclairuser You can ask you from the eric a better SCHEMATIC and post it here,I'll be grateful to YOU if you do that.
kt315 not interested in delta considers the superscan is a city good machine and I will .
Leave a comment:
-
scheme is correct 100 per cent !!!!
what I put also data for coil and values components ..
Leave a comment:
-
SU, please keep a contact with his girlfriend. if Eric I read is in bad condition his archive has not be burnt.Originally posted by sinclairuser View Postthe links are dead in the original post, the poster is suspended, i'd give up, if you really want this detector send eric a pm and ask him to post the proper schematic.
the one posted was not even correct.
Leave a comment:
-
the links are dead in the original post, the poster is suspended, i'd give up, if you really want this detector send eric a pm and ask him to post the proper schematic.
the one posted was not even correct.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: