Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aft_72005
    replied
    60-70 cm coil.it detected metal cigarette lighter from 2 m in air


    Hi okantex
    I newer hearing like it yet .
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Hi rospy
    I saw super scan movie ,seem as deeper than delta pulse .
    My delta pulse be able detected 1 euro coin from 40cm at air.
    Coil diameter is 40cm.
    Best regards.
    1 euro coin from 40cm at air..........

    I don't think.My pi(delta pulse) 1 euro at 25cm at air.

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    I saw a superscan which has almost 60-70 cm coil.it detected metal cigarette lighter from 2 m in air.but coil ws too heavy to carry.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi rospy
    I saw super scan movie ,seem as deeper than delta pulse .
    My delta pulse be able detected 1 euro coin from 40cm at air.
    Coil diameter is 40cm.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi to all
    Super scan Circuit that upload by rospy, didn’t has good draw.
    Anybody having better draw for superscan?
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    SuperScan from Eric Foster.
    Maybe the best PI detector for big objects at big depth!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    started a topic Superscan PI

    Superscan PI

    The circuits



    The Detector

Working...
X