Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi,
    so you say you used one of the hand drawing which a loating around. Yes they are "almost correct" but only almost... I know of about 4 different SuperScan circuits and all are slightly different. So no wonder... How have you drawn the PCB? What software you are using? The correct way is first to draw a schematic (and run an ERC (electrical rule check)) than convert the schematic into a PCB and than place the compnents within the board outline. After placing the components, you can use either an auto router or you route your PCB by hand. And guess... run after finish routing a DRC (design rule check) on your PCB for errors. Thats the way how to do it. Everything else is not professional. Another tip is DO NOT BELIEVE EVERY CONNECTION YOU SEE IN THE SCHEMATIC IN THE FIRST PLACE. Always question it and check whether it could be correct or not with other similar circuit parts. Check also IC's and transistor for correct PIN connection but you should do it ACCORDING TO THE MANUFACTURERS DATA SHEET ALWAYS. That helps a lot in avoiding errors. In the past 20 years, I have seen so far only a few of hundreds of detector schematics which were 100% confirmed error free.

    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Unfortunately, the tips given by experienced people are very few and even misleading. Maybe they spent as much money on super scan pi as I did.It's not weird.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I'm trying to find all the mistakes in the PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi ZOUjiarui,

    maybe you could share the schematic you draw and used for your PCB. I do not mean the hand drawn circuit which is uploaded already here in the forum. By the way there are at least 3 different diagrams known to me and maybe more floating around here. It could be possible that you have an error in your drawing. You can not expect that people to trace your PCB to find the problem. That is to much work, but a look at your schematic its easier.

    Geo Max
    Hello.
    I used this hand-drawn schematic that I uploaded, and it is almost error-free, but some details are not clear.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi ZOUjiarui,

    maybe you could share the schematic you draw and used for your PCB. I do not mean the hand drawn circuit which is uploaded already here in the forum. By the way there are at least 3 different diagrams known to me and maybe more floating around here. It could be possible that you have an error in your drawing. You can not expect that people to trace your PCB to find the problem. That is to much work, but a look at your schematic its easier.

    Geo Max

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gPARE2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	763.7 KB
ID:	362132What's the problem? Make it impossible to work? What a headache.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211115_224751.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	873.1 KB
ID:	362131

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210920_143039.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	867.0 KB
ID:	362130Admittedly, it does have a lot of problems, and the triode in the lower right corner is not in the right position.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20211126162253.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	842.6 KB
ID:	362129

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20211126162236.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	942.5 KB
ID:	362128Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20211126162236.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	942.5 KB
ID:	362128Make it again.
    Inability to work
    Wrong circuit, sound coming from the speaker
    I can't get 5V, when I put the transistor in the right place, it goes to 5V, and when I put the chip in and measure the voltage again, it goes back to 7v
    I don't know what the problem is with this circuit, it will never produce + 5V

    Leave a comment:


  • lucifer
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    Hello, masters.
    I have a question, if I remove the resistor in parallel with RX, will it cause the machine to burn out?
    Thank you for your attention!
    No but that will cause oscillations and detector won't work properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Hello, masters.
    I have a question, if I remove the resistor in parallel with RX, will it cause the machine to burn out?
    Thank you for your attention!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Thank you.
    Even if it doesn't go this deep, I want to make it. It's amazing how deep it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Superscan does not have two mosfet but one irf740 !!It has two 1 amp stabilizers 7912 and 7924 ,the voltage in irf 740 goes either over 7912 or over 7924 ! low and hi power!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Super scan -tx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	362110

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    I presumed gold bracelet, 1 meter deep for such small and hard target, I think nobody will share knowledge for that. Superscan looking for big target, I think you still don't know about timing. Must learn minipulse first go to that thread. Regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X