Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Can Mr. Eric Foster come out and give me some hints?
    Thanks a lot.
    It's hard, but I still don't want to give up.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    a reverse engineering of any PCB doing for 1-2 evenings with sprint layout 5.0 6.0 done for the pirates of reverse engineering.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I'd like to get a new PCB for testing
    Install the power circuit on the right side of the PCB until it works properly。But it still needs to wait, and money limits the speed at which I can make it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Unfortunately, I didn't fiUnfortunately, I can't find any pictures of the circuit board that can be used for reverse engineering. What I can use is the only information that is circulating on the Internet.
    I think I may have almost finished the circuit, but I should have burned out a few places during the test to cause it not to have the proper voltage.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I checked the capacitor and there was nothing wrong with it. I went through many copies of it, or photos of the original circuit, and they were almost identical.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi ZOUJiarui,

    why do you want to make the SuperScan? What things you want to detect with it? And which technical feature of the SuperScan is the reason why you want to build the detector?

    GeoMax
    I'm fascinated by its depth.
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi Carl,

    thanky very much for the explanation!

    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi ZOUJiarui,

    I had a quick look at your PCB.... What is the purpose of the LM337 in your PCB? The LM337 in the hand drawing does not make sense to me. In other SuperScan drawings is NO LM337 seen at all. This is what I mean in one of my previous posts. Always question the circuit and DO NOT BELIEVE ALWAYS EVERY CONNECTION YOU SEE IN THE SCHEMATIC.

    By the way, some of your cpacitors connected to 24V have a voltage rating of 25V. Within the 24V rail I would use at least capacitors, with 35V rating.

    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Copyright applies to a company-drawn schematic, not the design itself. It would be copyright infringement to post an original SuperScan schematic to the forum. It would not be copyright infringement to post a reverse-engineered schematic. It is also not copyright infringement to build or even sell a copy of the Superscan, even if an original schematic was used, as long as the original schematic is not disseminated. However, directly copying the PCB layout is copyright infringement as is copying micro code, if the design has a micro. Like schematics, PCB layouts and micro code are copyrightable. The only way to protect the design itself is via patents, and the design would need to have an inventive element in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi ZOUJiarui,

    why do you want to make the SuperScan? What things you want to detect with it? And which technical feature of the SuperScan is the reason why you want to build the detector?

    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    A general question to Carl,

    and this might interests other readers as well...

    If someone make for exampe based on the "SuperScan" hand draw schematic a replica of the SuperScan and want to sell it commercially. Is this a copyright infrigement? Or is it a "grey zone" because nobody can prove it that the hand drawing is an exact copy of the SuperScan detector. The SuperScan is just used as an example it could be any other detector circuit.

    Next Question.
    How about the Geotech MiniPulse. The original design of the Mini Puse is an Eric Foster design. The circuit was traced from an old Mini Pulse detector circuit board, but modified. Is this "Geotech Mini Pulse" also a copyright infrigment?

    Best regards
    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I took out everything I had.
    response The potentiometer is 220 K with a 100nf in parallel
    Transistor 214 pin 184 needs correction
    The bottom right diode is 4148.
    I hope I can help people who want to make it as much as I do.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    The third manufacturing failed.
    Forgive my unprofessionalism.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    I used this hand-drawn schematic that I uploaded, and it is almost error-free, but some details are not clear.
    You are using a schematic that is "almost error free" and "some details are not clear"? I think it would be a miracle if it did work. The schematic is a mess and unreadable. How about drawing a clean schematic of what you actually built, and then maybe someone can help.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi,

    a free software to make PCB's is KiCad. Check it out. If you need one with more professional features try Diptrace. There is also a limitated free version available.

    @To all all other readers....
    Would be interesting to hear what kind of software you use to draw schematics and to make PCB's.



    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X