Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gPARE2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	763.7 KB
ID:	362142I built it exactly according to this sketch, and I didn't draw any drawings.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    [ATTACH]56315[/ATTACH]The transistor orientation of this gold scan4 is also different from it.
    Yes, and they are wrong.

    How do you expect anyone to help you if you won't post a schematic of what you built?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldscanpower.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	362141The transistor orientation of this gold scan4 is also different from it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan_20201205 (2).jpg
Views:	5
Size:	989.1 KB
ID:	362140Eric's gold scan2 has the same circuitry, but it also has bc214 and bc184 on it

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by Altra View Post
    One thing that can mess this project up is the transistors. Eric's detector designs, in many cases used transistors with ECB pin configurations. Where as most common transistors use EBC. This fact gets lost in the redraws and various pcb remakes

    So in one pcb image in post #151 I see BC214(EBC) and BC184(ECB) with labels in red BC640(ECB) and BC639(ECB). This pcb uses ECB transistors. BC214, 2N3906 and 2N3904 will fail on this pcb

    In your pcb image post #176 you have these labeld 2N3906 and 2N3904 and appears to wired correctly. This pcb uses EBC transistors. BC640(ECB), BC639(ECB) and BC184(ECB) will not work on this board

    Which transistors are you using in your circuit?

    This section of the circuit generates your +5 volts, if not working correctly, nothing works
    Hello, I use bc640 and bc639.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Is this the redrawn schematic of what you have built? Why are there no component labels (R1, R2, C1, C2, etc)? Why is ground shown as +24V? Why are there 10mH inductors all over the place?
    No, it's not mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    I guess, the person who draw the diagram did not understand the difference in how to draw wire bridges and inductor symbols in the first place.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    Thank you
    I know there is a modified version of superscan pi called rospy deep scan in the forum, but there is no schematic.I like the original super scan pi better than the modified version.I've already made it, and it would be a shame if I couldn't.
    Is this the redrawn schematic of what you have built? Why are there no component labels (R1, R2, C1, C2, etc)? Why is ground shown as +24V? Why are there 10mH inductors all over the place?

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    One thing that can mess this project up is the transistors. Eric's detector designs, in many cases used transistors with ECB pin configurations. Where as most common transistors use EBC. This fact gets lost in the redraws and various pcb remakes

    So in one pcb image in post #151 I see BC214(EBC) and BC184(ECB) with labels in red BC640(ECB) and BC639(ECB). This pcb uses ECB transistors. BC214, 2N3906 and 2N3904 will fail on this pcb

    In your pcb image post #176 you have these labeld 2N3906 and 2N3904 and appears to wired correctly. This pcb uses EBC transistors. BC640(ECB), BC639(ECB) and BC184(ECB) will not work on this board

    Which transistors are you using in your circuit?

    This section of the circuit generates your +5 volts, if not working correctly, nothing works

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi ZOUJiarui,

    this circuit is also a mess... One look at it and I saw already 4..5 errors. Based on the ciruit diagram sema.pdf, the detector can not work propper.

    GeoMax
    I think the hand-drawn drawing is correct. It has the same power supply as the gold scan2 sketch that Eric posted on the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi ZOUJiarui,

    this circuit is also a mess... One look at it and I saw already 4..5 errors. Based on the ciruit diagram sema.pdf, the detector can not work propper.

    GeoMax

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    151X85cmdeepscan PARTS.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    151X85cm deepscan PARTS PCB.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Thank you
    I know there is a modified version of superscan pi called rospy deep scan in the forum, but there is no schematic.I like the original super scan pi better than the modified version.I've already made it, and it would be a shame if I couldn't.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi ZOUJiarui,

    there is a SuperScan PCB in the Internet. Someone made one. See picture. But I do not have information who made it and where you can buy it. Maybe someone from the forum knows more about it.

    GeoMax


    Click image for larger version

Name:	superscan psb 1-05-2016.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	362136

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X