Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I sent a message to the Greek producer via mobile phone, hoping to get a reply.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by Xtrem View Post
    I have the original 10mx10m Coil , it is 870μH , 4 turns, 3,2Ω
    The diameter of a single thread is 1mm, which seems to be different from what Eric Foster said, using thinner thread. Could it be that the wire end of the other coil is more than 1mm?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xtrem
    replied
    I have the original 10mx10m Coil , it is 870μH , 4 turns, 3,2Ω

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Measured the original 1x1 coil - here are the specs: 550uH, 2.1 Ohms.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I tried to email the seller in Greece requesting a test video. I get a reply that the recipient's mailbox is full.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I have one of these rare Superscans with me right now. What I'm more interested in is not the board but the coil options.
    I have one square 1x1 cable for mono operation, now I know these had large 10x10 meter cable for TX and RX was a small coil. The parameters of these I can only guess.
    Perhaps the RX coil had 400-600uH 15-30 ohms with or without a damping resistor inside. TX coil could be /maybe/ 2-3 turns of 0.50mm - 0.75 wire with other shielding perhaps some damping resistor too.
    I'm rather busy but If I have time with need to test this but I think those Superscans with the TX/RX arrangement could work with a normal DD coil /Minelab for example/


    Click image for larger version

Name:	20220210_045859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	278.8 KB
ID:	362451
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20220210_045927.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	362452

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    The diode next to the irf740 is completely redundant, it controls power, but the PCB layout keeps it running at maximum power

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I think all the drawings are wrong and need to be copied and revised.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	362450
    No, all the drawings should be original super scan, I didn't find anywhere in the place where manual adjustment frequency, the Greece's MK2 sale instructions, MK2 should have digital circuits to perform data records.MK2 is still selling

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Orbit hello, I think this sketch is mk2, do you think I am right?
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    There are post by mikebg long ago regarding psu. I miss his technical post, sadly He's leaving us

    Leave a comment:


  • rolling rock
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    Thank you
    I know there is a modified version of superscan pi called rospy deep scan in the forum, but there is no schematic.I like the original super scan pi better than the modified version.I've already made it, and it would be a shame if I couldn't.
    I see +24V in the same area as -12V. That implies a total of 36V which must be confusing as hell to somebody wanting to get by with only two 12V batteries. So,that's not really much of an improvement so far is good information goes. To repeat somebody else's advice, you should redraw the schematic to where it is easily understood, correct the errors where possible, then ask for help where needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    check it and do it. i had put somewhere here this schematics and put again.
    learn CAD soft with a link between a schematic and PCB, then you will see whole mistakes.
    do not use sprint layout in your practic.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I do not understand that people with experience they can't read the schematics it is drawn by hand and is not inspected but anyone who has dealt a little with Eric Foster's schemes he can very easily understand everything. lm337 serves only for regulationn serves only to regulate the voltage in the speaker ,then a ground effect trimmer ,so trimmer potentiometer for reaction rate, then adjusting the active clamp as with gs 4 or 5 etc..it was not interesting for me to draw it again because this scheme served me only to fix the factory original super scan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    That doesn't do me any good because it's an unreadable mess. If you don't want to produce a clean readable schematic then don't expect any help.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X