Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ispanyol2
    replied
    I do not know my teacher to draw diagrams, so I need a printable version. This device is very important for me to do. diode in the diagram also does not write numbers. Please be in the hands of a friend of mine sent me this device is ready to get drawn into. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by strujas View Post
    Does enyone have a single side pcb for superscan ?
    Strujas, the pcb of Superscan traced by Rospy is single sided. Note that Rospy shows in the above circuits a lot of useless RF chokes. This is not true, the circuit contains no chokes. In reality these components are resistors with zero resistance, ie 0R0. They are used instead wire connections because pcb is single sided.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mollax
    replied
    Originally posted by rospy View Post
    The circuits



    The Detector

    that a modified XL-500 .What do you think.

    Leave a comment:


  • ispanyol2
    replied
    Hi friends why not help anyone. PBC should have prepared me that this device has been drawn.

    Leave a comment:


  • ispanyol2
    replied
    Hi friends. What is the number of diodes used in these devices. Good work everyone.

    Best Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    SuperScan

    Dear Rospy
    Can u Upload Full Schematic,PCB and Part list for SuperScan pls?
    It will be very well for all on this forum
    Thnak a lot and have good time

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi aft_72005.
    Does your 40 cm coil for delta pulse work stable, cause 1 to 1.2 ohms of resistance must get IRF740 to hot?
    How do you fix this?
    Thnkas
    Regards
    Nelson

    Hi Nelson
    Yes , working stable . no, IRF didn’t hot.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi aft_72005.
    Does your 40 cm coil for delta pulse work stable, cause 1 to 1.2 ohms of resistance must get IRF740 to hot?
    How do you fix this?
    Thnkas
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Hi Nelson
    My coil data:
    Test frequency = 100HZ
    0.615 mH , Q= 0.363 conductor= CU, dia= 0.7mm R = 1- 1.2 ohm
    Best regards .

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Does enyone have a single side pcb for superscan ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ahmet19 View Post
    hallo
    I have superscan PCB can be used.
    How to add a picture as good PCB What should I do?
    The file can be used as Lay. but I do not know how it is installed here

    I talked with rospy. I wanted to help me. did not help. There are some errors. have friends here will help?
    When you post a reply, or create a new post, scroll down the page and you will see a button labelled "Manage Attachments".

    Leave a comment:


  • ahmet19
    replied
    hallo
    I have superscan PCB can be used.
    How to add a picture as good PCB What should I do?
    The file can be used as Lay. but I do not know how it is installed here

    I talked with rospy. I wanted to help me. did not help. There are some errors. have friends here will help?

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    Καλο σου αρεσε ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raptor
    replied
    -

    Leave a comment:


  • Raptor
    replied
    Rospy, interesting coincidence:

    and:
    Moz DA 22 on a memorable .com — mikronbg.com is ready to redirect or relaunch. Listed at $195.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by nelson View Post
    Hi aft_72005.
    Can you share your 40 cms coil data.
    I had build one 1 x 1 meter coil for my delta pulse. I didn´t have the time to try it out of home, so it seems to detect a small paint can at about 1.3 meters. Now i ll like to make a small coil like the one you did.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Hi Nelson
    My coil data:
    Test frequency = 100HZ
    0.615 mH , Q= 0.363 conductor= CU, dia= 0.7mm R = 1- 1.2 ohm
    Best regards .

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X