Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nelson
    replied
    Hi aft_72005.
    Can you share your 40 cms coil data.
    I had build one 1 x 1 meter coil for my delta pulse. I didn“t have the time to try it out of home, so it seems to detect a small paint can at about 1.3 meters. Now i ll like to make a small coil like the one you did.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    That was my result , by some changes .

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Hello Rospy,
    Can you help me to clarifies some details ,thank you
    Alexis
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    Ok sorry...

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by rospy View Post
    The circuits



    The Detector

    Great! Thank you very much!
    Some parts don't have any lable?

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    coil was on the ground and lmetal lighter was over my head, I was holding in my hand.
    I do not have schematic ,I was not mine.
    but ICs were same as delta pulse.
    regards,

    it's the same for all pi,my friend.The deference is the power supply...24V(Superscan)

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    coil was on the ground and lmetal lighter was over my head, I was holding in my hand.
    I do not have schematic ,I was not mine.
    but ICs were same as delta pulse.
    regards,

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    hi,

    OMEGA 2002; ROSPY

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi rospy,

    You post the schematic and we see who can post best PCB Drawing.


    Thanks for your MD pic...

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    ROSPY

    Are your test result on workbench or on the ground?

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Rospy ,
    I am talking about the device I saw ,also opened the box for repair ,but could not. it name was superscan , it was handmade ,
    anyway ,good luck to you .

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    I do not think that above schematic is real superscan, because real superscan 's components are similar to delta pulse ,but uses 2 12V batteries., 2 mosfets with cooler aluminium parts,..etc.

    No my friend this is the real.Superscan is not the same as delta pulse,
    Who said that.

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    I do not think that above schematic is real superscan, because real superscan 's components are similar to delta pulse ,but uses 2 12V batteries., 2 mosfets with cooler aluminium parts,..etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    What changes ??????.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by rospy View Post
    1 euro coin from 40cm at air..........

    I don't think.My pi(delta pulse) 1 euro at 25cm at air.

    That was my result , by some changes .

    Leave a comment:


  • rospy
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    I saw a superscan which has almost 60-70 cm coil.it detected metal cigarette lighter from 2 m in air.but coil ws too heavy to carry.

    I think this is very,very difficult to happen.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X