Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    No, unless you play with timing
    Are you saying you can't?
    If it can detect a bracelet from the ground, then I must make it, although I am a novice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    No, unless you play with timing

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    For those who have used super scan, can it detect bracelets buried 1m underground on red soil?
    I haven't made it yet, but I'd like to know the answer.
    Thank you for your attention!

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by samii View Post
    Hello

    Toros same file attached.
    Thank you Samii. Here the file opens normally.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied

    My own copy of the PCB, it is very simple, my first PCB file works.

    Leave a comment:


  • samii
    replied
    Hello

    Toros same file attached.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    TufaN,
    I have a problem. Which version of SL 6 was this file created with? A blank screen opens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Mine first sample delay is 45us. Thank you master KT315. I will try using 1k damping first, I use IRFP460 a bit warm but still negligible

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    with big relatively FIRST SAMPLE DELAY you can use 1k. just it was in DP sch. meant 40...50us.
    but if you want to get minimally FIRST SAMPLE DELAY you must tune the damping decreasing value.
    in first case your sample lies in a zone OFF/OUT self resonanse.
    destroy MOSFET? MOSFET is in TURN OFF state. it will cut voltage if it is more than maximal, like a zener diode.
    for IFR740 it is 400V. so you can not get more than 400V of delta pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Damping value is so low opposite with delta, what happen if using 1k for damping? Will it cause oscillation or kick back voltage going to destroy the MOSFET? Anyone have experience on this?

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    you can upload the layout into an cloud server and then put the link for download here, or you can send it to me via email please
    You can download from here

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    I Don't understand English, and it is difficult to upload with translation. Its layout is the same as that circulated on the network, and there are almost no problems with the circuit layout.
    you can upload the layout into an cloud server and then put the link for download here, or you can send it to me via email please

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s
Views:	1
Size:	841.3 KB
ID:	361954

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    can you upload the layout files please?
    I Don't understand English, and it is difficult to upload with translation. Its layout is the same as that circulated on the network, and there are almost no problems with the circuit layout.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    [ATTACH]55289[/ATTACH]
    can you upload the layout files please?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X