Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superscan PI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One thing I forgot to mention is that the original version used 0-ohm resistors for these jumpers, and the PCB retains the original design to the greatest extent possible.

    Comment


    • I apologize, I mistakenly treated both test points on the circuit diagram as delay channels. The correct test value for the second channel should be 1250µs with a pulse width of 45µs. Eric's original design specifies 1100µs.

      Comment


      • ​Hello ZOUjiarui & Co,

        Think you may find this information useful if you have based your PCB on the original SuperScan.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	SuperScan Search Coil Info.png Views:	0 Size:	249.6 KB ID:	452870
        SuperScan_Schematic.pdf

        SuperScan_PCB _Set_Up.pdf

        regards,

        Chris.
        Last edited by Goggy; 09-20-2026, 06:18 PM.

        Comment


        • Hi Goggy, it's a pleasure to see the original information. I will readjust the equipment according to the information you provided. Thank you so much!

          Comment


          • Hi All,

            Think I messed up when doing the attachments earlier. The information for the SuperScan should be in the original post now. Oops,!

            Regards,

            Chris.

            Comment


            • Hello everyone, after readjusting the equipment, it finally stabilized at 3.9kHz with medium sensitivity. However, at the highest sensitivity of 15kHz, it produced intermittent sound and couldn't stabilize. Finally, at medium sensitivity, the coil (25cm diameter, 500uH, 250ml Red Bull can) was tested at approximately 50cm. The depth was very similar to a normal pulse, and there was no noticeable difference at low power. It should perform even better with a larger coil.

              Comment


              • Correction: 3.9k and 15k are the sensitivity resistors. I don't know why the translation would link them to frequency.

                Comment

                Working...
                X