Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Afshin, can you send these to me too? [email protected]
    thanking in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • smity
    replied
    And to me Please send me full schematic lorenz5 to email [email protected] Yours

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Hi Perzo
    Get it . thank you
    Best regards.
    Hi perzo
    I had free time and study your data.
    Unfortunately data was imperfect , I cannot build it .
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    hi aft_72005 I send 4 attach file your gmil([email protected] )

    Hi Perzo
    Get it . thank you
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Hello aft_72005 and Everyone . Nice Project !!

    My e-mail is [email protected] . Thank-You

    Best Regards..........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    Hi Perzo

    hello man are u here?

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    attach lorense

    hi aft_72005 I send 4 attach file your gmil([email protected] )

    Leave a comment:


  • mehdi
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    I maek this MD but dont good works. on depth 1.5 m with noise.
    yes, i was had the same problem at first with my lorenz 5 but the problem was 10K resistor near the coil. if you want you can PM me.
    now it work very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Hi perzo
    I check mailbox , there wasn’t your Lorenz mail !!!!!!!.
    Please send to : [email protected] or [email protected] .
    Thanking for all trouble you have taken in the matter .
    Best regards.
    Hi perzo
    My be you forgot !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • alnamr
    replied
    Hi Perzo

    Please send me full schematic lorenz lp5 to email [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    i send lorens5 in youre E-mail
    Hi perzo
    I check mailbox , there wasn’t your Lorenz mail !!!!!!!.
    Please send to : [email protected] or [email protected] .
    Thanking for all trouble you have taken in the matter .
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Great_Alex
    replied
    Hi Perzo

    please email me lorenz 5 information

    and the information of the coil maybe the problem was your coil

    email :[email protected]

    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    please attach here

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    i send lorens5 in youre E-mail

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    I maek this MD but dont good works. on depth 1.5 m with noise.
    Hi perzo
    Sent you private message but without reply . anyway , If you like and if is not secret , send me lornze 5 data . may be I will can run it with Successes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X