Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • steaua581
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    HI KT315: my english LANGUAGE is very bad , I have,t schama but I send label Ic,s afterwards to email.Best regards,
    Hello Perzo
    Could you please send me too the Lorenz 5 files,complete schema and IC"s at : [email protected]

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    Hello, can you write the number of integrated circuits or display scheme

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    lorens

    HI KT315: my english LANGUAGE is very bad , I have,t schama but I send label Ic,s afterwards to email.Best regards,

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Thank kt315.

    Hi perzo. One scheme is worth more than ten images PCB. Unfortunately, here there is no scheme, no label elements.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Thanks friends

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    those files from perzo. enjoy! http://depositfiles.com/files/8rq1bvzy7

    Lorenz_Pulse_5.rar size: 3.41 MB

    I slightly photoshoped them for an optimization...

    Leave a comment:


  • smity
    replied
    Perzo, did you forget about me ... [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Hello aft_72005 and Everyone . Nice Project !!

    My e-mail is [email protected] . Thank-You

    Best Regards..........Eugene

    Hi amtech2005
    Sorry for my late in reply,
    I think also you have my reply from below post!!!!
    Best regards
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    Hello Afshin, can you send these to me too? [email protected]
    I have a old Lorenz with vumeter
    thanking in advance
    Alexis.

    Hi Alexismex and other people request from me lorence 5 circuit !!!!
    At the first I hope you and your family are good , perzo sent me only some pictures from PCB without component installed ,
    He or she didn’t send me circuit diagram . maybe also there isn’t circuit diagram . With perzo lorense 5 data , I cannot build it!!!!!
    I am interest to circuit lornse 5 because I decide use some idea in my design
    This is all story about my legendry lorense 5 data !!!!!!.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taktyk
    replied
    Perzo please send these files to my email:

    [email protected]

    Best Regards

    Taktyk

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    ok send me please [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Perzo
    Could you please send me too the Lorenz 5 files to [email protected]?
    In advance many thanks
    Nelson


    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    I maek this MD but dont good works. on depth 1.5 m with noise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Hello Afshin, can you send these to me too? [email protected]
    I have a old Lorenz with vumeter
    thanking in advance
    Alexis.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by perzo View Post
    kt315: I send 9 attach file for you to this email [email protected]
    thank you lots! will follow your progress in a perspective to repeat Lorenz...

    good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    lorens5

    kt315: I send 9 attach file for you to this email [email protected]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X