If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The device works surprisingly good (air tests). I made it 1 year ago and was impressed. The scale meter didn't work for me.
I used other circuit - not Mee60's but he did amazing job on recognizing the chips.
The device works surprisingly good (air tests). I made it 1 year ago and was impressed. The scale meter didn't work for me.
I used other circuit - not Mee60's but he did amazing job on recognizing the chips.
According to the original pc ne555 7pin 2N3906 emitere (E) connected. According to the scheme, the emitter is connected to the gnd over 100k. which one can help you right. [ATTACH]45925[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45923[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45924[/ATTACH]
According to the original pc ne555 7pin 2N3906 emitere (E) connected. According to the scheme, the emitter is connected to the gnd over 100k. which one can help you right.
hi friend
hello
original pcb also 2N3906 emitter 470R connected. schema bc850 emitter connected to the gnd line. Which is true. LP-5 schema wronk.jpgLP-5..jpg
Leave a comment: