Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ABDW9
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Check the PCB that the "D" of J113 in both channels are connected to GND.
    Jose[ATTACH]24235[/ATTACH]
    Hello
    Brother josie you beautiful greetings
    I have searched in connection j113 and grandmother fully connected
    Congratulations I wish you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    KT315, from the point of view of Fet electrical symbol, you are right.
    We would have to see if it was error to draw the diagram, sketch on paper.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by petoco View Post
    Hello Jose,

    I just finished mounted the GS4 every thing goes ok, but when I made the test in my house when I swept the search head one side to another it made a fake signal, like when it find a metallic object, if I put on the floor the detector stabilized well if not a reset and it work properly. I ask to you because I read in your post 150 i think, you faced this problem too? you manage to solve it. I am trying several things but cant fix it, I thing the problem is in the coil and I would like to try your double coil on post 171, but I don´t know what is RG59, it refer to the circuit conection? another question is if you eliminate R14 or not?.

    Thanks in advance
    Petoco
    RG59 coaxial cable is connected between the coil and the detector
    R14 and R79 are 1K, 500 ohms in paraleo way, you can remove and place a resistance equivalent.
    The final value of R buffer (R14 and R59) depends on the type of coil.
    The spurious signal in the coil, can be caused by inadequate shielding.
    You may also minerals in the soil, brick or ceramic.
    Try detector in the field and see how it behaves in different terrain.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ooh main God... why you so are disliking the electronics...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    KT 315
    In post # 4 you could see in this way the location of the drain and source.
    Anyway, Geotech forum members, saying that small signal configurations as in this case, drain or source can be connected either up or down.
    Regards
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DoS.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	335714

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    it is not D/Drain of J113. I see S/Source transistor pin on the schematic you marked. Drain pin is above.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by ABDW9 View Post
    Hello Jose
    Now only key "RESET" just is not working??
    .......................................
    All the problems that I have a solution
    Thanks Only Jose
    Check the PCB that the "D" of J113 in both channels are connected to GND.
    JoseClick image for larger version

Name:	GS4 GND.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	335713

    Leave a comment:


  • petoco
    replied
    Hello Jose,

    I just finished mounted the GS4 every thing goes ok, but when I made the test in my house when I swept the search head one side to another it made a fake signal, like when it find a metallic object, if I put on the floor the detector stabilized well if not a reset and it work properly. I ask to you because I read in your post 150 i think, you faced this problem too? you manage to solve it. I am trying several things but cant fix it, I thing the problem is in the coil and I would like to try your double coil on post 171, but I don´t know what is RG59, it refer to the circuit conection? another question is if you eliminate R14 or not?.

    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • ABDW9
    replied
    Hello Jose
    Now only key "RESET" just is not working??
    .......................................
    All the problems that I have a solution
    Thanks Only Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    ABDW9
    Sorry, do not understand the question, please try again in a timely specifying each question.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ABDW9
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Hello ABDW9
    This is the way I set my GS4 and works well:
    Do you have to be a leg to adjust RV5 U13 at 0 V instead of the leg 7?
    "Yes !!!"
    Adjusted R8, to 0 volts on pin "6" of 5534, with the coil connected, away from all metal.
    All adjustments in position 2, "all metal", follow the steps outlined above in post 102.
    After adjust RV7 to 0 Volts in pata "8" of U13 C, Change SW1 in position 1, "OFF", and adjust RV6 to 0 volts again in pata "8" of U13 C.
    Check iron rejection mode is "SELECT 1" No. 3 of SW1.
    Prepare a video later.
    regards
    Jose
    Thank you my dear brother Jose
    I've been in a hurry something
    But I realized that I should be a little bit slower Instead of Ask Ali Mrajat a all previous settings even harder on something you'll ask
    Please excuse me
    'll Try to review all previous settings
    I and so far has reached the stage quite a bit
    Thank you brother Jose
    Regards Abdo

    Leave a comment:


  • ABDW9
    replied
    Peace to all of you
    We have worked hard to treat the problem of the reset key, but I did not gain a thing
    I also realized from Q10, and D11 are all good
    Please explain to me where the problem can be
    Thank you
    Abdo

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi all

    it is project correctly


    thank you


    best time

    P.



    [ATTACH]24222[/ATTACH]
    Hello Paloma
    I had much trouble PCB with this due to noise, I think it is a design problem.
    I do not recommend it!
    Regards
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    it is project correctly


    thank you


    best time

    P.



    GoldScanPCB.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Thanks Lucafa
    I have no experience with the graphite tape Scocht only No. 24 for pulse detector coil, and aluminum tape for detectors IDX-Pro
    Here where I live, not achieved graphite paint. I have graphite powder and want to experience mesclando with acetone or other adherent.
    Real good your advice, thanks.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X