Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.
Collapse
X
-
DEAR ALL MEMBERS. PLEAS SHARE Bernte SMD PCB COMPONENTS IN TOP AND BELOW SIDE AND SEARCH COIL DETAIL.
-
hello jose, I have a problem, I can not find ca85 .. What substitute can I use for ca85?
Leave a comment:
-
hanks José I almost finished the plate and with the space to adapt ne5532 and with the 7660 source I will use instead of ne5532 mcp602 feeding positive and negative with 100 oh
Leave a comment:
-
-
thank you very much jose for your clarifications .. in the case of q10 and q9 the pin D If it goes to earth? since by the mentioned thing now I think in q10 and q9 are not correct in the scheme?
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Excuse me, I did not understand the question.
Terminal "D" of J113, is connected in pin: 2; 3; 5; 6 of U10, respectively.
So I have it in my GS4, which is working.
Leave a comment:
-
hello jose thank you very much for your answer ... I mean I understand j113 pin s is connected to pin 5 and 3 of u10 ... and grounded through c25 and c26 ..
Leave a comment:
-
hello ... I have doubts on how to connect j133 .. the Q8 and Q6 .. in some pcb appears pin 2 (s) from j113 to U10 PIN 5 and to 3 ... in other pcb appears differently, pin 1 (d) connected to pin 5 and 3 ... could someone help me? .. what would be the correct way to connect q6y q8 .. help please
Leave a comment:
-
hello I see an error in the position of j113 --- of pcb..1: D 2: S 3: G .. that is the order of the pins because pcb is placed in a way difirecte to the scheme?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: